Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by willowtree »

Na, Nan, on topic please.

I TRY to copy and paste, but I forget. AND, the whole stupid server was down! so NONE of the computers or the iPod could work. *glares*

Beeteeduhbs, Mae's gonna faint.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Growls. Paw thuds. Screeching. Screaming. Flames. Heat. Smell. Then... Black.

I was aware of warm, almost hot enveloping me before I knew who, what, where, when, why, and how I was. Then I remember everything, and struggled to sit up.

"No, Mae, don't get up," someone said from above me. I searched my groggy mind to identify it.

"Seth?" I asked, and reached up to rub my head, but my fingers met sticky. I put them before my face and saw them red with blood. I tried to get up again.

"Seriously, Maeve, don't move. I don't want to hurt you," Seth begged.

I scowled and moved anway, managing cross my arms over my chest. Curiosity burned like a fire in me. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I demanded. Seth stared at me, never ceasing to walk. I realized I was in his arms, being carried like a baby, which made me scowl more. "Look, not only have I been reading too many Victorian novels, I learned from. I know how to fight, Mr Clearwater," I added primly.

((Aaaaaaand time for sleep. continue that later.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

My non-English speaking friends use me as their living talking dictionary so I kinda have a big vocab to go with the (unpaid) job.

What!? Emma's Thai!?!? Where the bloody hell have I been!?!?!? Aside from my family and my friends who are in Thailand, Emma's like the first Thai person I've talked to in almost a year! Again, where the heck was I?

@Shai: Trust me Shai, my life in nutshell is far more entertaining than any soap opera on TV. I'm almost pretty sure that fate hates me. T^T

@Hanny: My character is currently still unconscious, Hanny. There's nothing going on yet. (But there will be *winks at Shai*)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I was going to say the same thing! :) its so rare when I come across my people, haha. What part of Thailand are you from?)

(This is just filling in the blanks of Hannah's post. A little before she passes out.)

(Yes, Clove knows all about the wolves through her father who's a Quileute. Vampire...not so much. She's never come across one until now.)

I had to blink a couple of times. I didn't know what sight was more surprising, the fact that Embry was in front of us, in his birthday suit or the fact that the pack was ripping apart the palest person (if that's what they'd call it) Id ever seen.

"Lighter, people! Lighter!" Embry shouted.

I heard something fall to the floor with a meaty thump but I didn't have time to turn around. I sprinted back into my house, trying to remember where my mom stashed her lighter, the one she used whenever she would crack during her anti smoking vow. There it lay, red and luminscent against the lighting.

Embry's eyebrow lifted as I handed him the lighter but he didn't have time to think about it any futher. We were strictly business. Him, pretending as if he didn't just see that lighter fly into my hand like some sort of magnet and me, pretending like it was just like every other day seeing him naked like this. Before I knew it, a big fire had been ignited and it was cackling still as chunks of body parts flew into it. A curtain of black shimmered before it was engulfed by the lapping flames along with its brethen. Everyone watched the fire dance for a while until it had extinguished. By then, the wolf pack had sprinted into the woods, to change back I assumed and not pull an Embry.

"Thanks, Clove." Embry said, "I didn't mean to hurt your virgin eyes." He winked and laughed a little.

I rolled my eyes, trying to supress a smile.

"Guess I should change then." Embry murmured before he ran off in the direction of his house.

Just as quickly as Embry had gone, Seth and Paul had emerged, here to check on Maeve and Johanna, no doubt.

"Good team work!" Seth said brightly, slapping me gently with a high five before he saw Maeve. "Mae..." he whispered before running to her side.

(I don't know what you want to do with Paul, Fatima so I'll you take it from here.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Have any of you heard of Sally Lockhart? I mean the books by Philip Pullman.

I love how randomly we have two people who both USED to live in the same country, both moved, and now both live in the same country again. :lol:

Nan~ Kay, but try to keep it a bit related. :D
Where do you live in the USA?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seth raised his eyebrows. "Really?" he asked, disbelieving.

I glared at him. "Yes. So tell me."

"Well, we... got rid of the bloodsucker--" Seth began, slightly reluctantly.

"Adolf," I interrupted. Seth rolled his eyes.

"After we ripped Adolf to pieces, Clove got a lighter, and we burned it--him. Embry hadn't put his pants on." Seth snorted. "You fainted and hit your head on a rock. And then we changed back. And I picked you up and am going to take you home so you can go to the hospital. I looks bad," Seth said, concern colouring his voice.

My face, already white, somehow got even more pale as the blood rushed from my face. "Not the hospital," I whispered frantically. "Please, anything, anything, not the hospital."

Seth looked at me in confusion. "Why? Your head looks real bad, Maeve."

I uncrossed my arms and curled up into a ball. "Promise. Promise no hospitals," I demanded, my voice muffled in my arms.

"Okay, Mae, but we have to get it treated," Seth said. I searched my no-longer groggy mind for a solution.

"My mom's a nurse," I suggested. "She could look at me. Just no hospitals."

"Okay, Mae. I'll take you home. But why no hospitals?" Seth wondered. I shook my head.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh no, I've only visited Thailand a couple of times. I was born in the US. :) )

(Does that mean there are more cold ones on the lose?!)

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Does what mean there are more cold ones?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't tell you," I whispered.

"Why not?" Seth urged. I glared the inside of my arms.

"Shut up, Seth," I muttered. "We home yet?"

He sighed. "Yes, I'm walking up the driveway."

I glanced up at Seth's face. "Thanks," I murmured, and rested my head on his chest, before heaving myself out of his arms, despite his protests.

I ran up the steps, stopped a moment to get rid of the fuzziness, and opened the door. "Mom? Beka?" I called.

"Yes?" Mom asked, stepping out of the kitchen. "Oh God," she added, seeing me. "What happened?"

"I--I hit my head. Hard. Can you look at it?" I begged. Mom nodded and walked into her study to grab her things. She knew better than to suggest a hospital.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Was it just that one vampire?)

(Time for Embry to find Ookami. :D )

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Nah, I say just the one.))

I must've passed out again, for the next thing I remembered was lying down on my bed the next morning. maybe I was just too tired to remember it all.

"Seth?" I murmured, not awake yet.

"Yeah, Mae? Are you awake this time?" Seth replied. My sat up really quick.

"What are you doing here?" I cried.

((Gotta go.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hi guys :D Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally quick post cuz I'm in a huge hurry. I won't be able to come today (or what's left) and probably tommarow. I'm going to the beach :D
Just wanted to stop by to tell you tha tyou are not neglected and that I'm sorry I never RP.

No body touches Tyler except for Sunny cuz he is with her! Thank you :lol:

I'm so proud of us! We are already after 15 pages! -high fives*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hi Na. I was just at the beach, too. Try not to be too scared by those big jellyfish! :D
*high fives*

Post, people!

Y'know what? I'm gonna go to my plot twist next post after this. need to patch/set things up.

Seth raised his hands in a gesture of defense. "I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

I sank back on my bed, and closed my eyes. "I woke up frequently?" I asked, focusing on another topic aside from Seth being in my room all night.

"Yeah. Must've been your head," Seth said, settling more comfortably in his armchair and yawning hugely.

"You must be so tired... You shouldn't've stayed. And what happened to my head? Is it okay?" I demanded,touching my head lightly. All I felt was a band aid, and a mat of knots. I groaned and hauled myself of my bed to look better in the mirror and the foot of my bed. Not too bad, I thought. Could've needed stitches. It's only a little scratch. Hardly noticeable. Right? I parted my hair where the scratch was, and rolled my eyes.

"Seth, this was a tiny scratch. You know scalp wounds bleed a lot," I laughed. I took a comb and began pulling it through the tangle that was my hair, but gave up and put it in a ponytail. There. You couldn't even see it. "You should go home and get some sleep," I continued, grabbing his hand and pulling up. Being super strong and all, there was no way I could actually lifted him up, but he obediently stood up, with another yawn. "I'm going to a new second-hand bookstore in Forks. Tell Johanna to stay home."

Seth nodded, but I doubted he was paying attention. With another eye roll from me, we walked outside and parted, me to get my bike, and Seth to go sleep.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)