Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Completely agree with Una. And as much as the movies were great it's just not as good as the books. The books surpass the movies greatly and just imagining everything in your head just makes it all the more better. And my favorite is New Moon because I really related to Bella's pain at the time I read it a few years back. Loved it and still do!!!

PS Missed you all and sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm back now :)

Lotsa love

Hope <3
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Welcome back Hope!!

Glad you are back, hope all is going well for you!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Doing swell Una. Thanks how are you? Finally got my own place and moved out from my dad's. And my mom came over from overseas to help me out a bit since I work fulltime and gonna be going back to school. Tough times but we're hanging. Life is much more peaceful than it was before :D Missed you guys alot!!

<3
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi Hope!
I haven't heard from you in so long! I'm really glad you're back and things are going much better for you.
LA, huh? I moved away from there when I was 17 and haven't been back since. I loved it growing up, but it isn't a place I want to live and raise a family anymore. I'm really glad you are enjoying it! You have your own place? That is wonderful and very hard to do there.

I really miss the fruit. Real fruit, not the crazy people. ;) So, what is your favorite part of living there?
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hey Hope!

Glad to have you back! We missed you too. I would love to have my own place, but unfortunately now is not a good time. How do you like living on your own?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey guys!!

It's very very hard having my own place. And my mom has been at my place for 3 months visiting from Lebanon and she will be going back in September. The downside is my brother lives with me now and he's not working. So I'm the only one bringing income in the house. It's a rough patch right now and I'm taking a 2nd part time job on the weekends to make ends meet. but it's so much better than living with my dad and his wife Cruella in their jail cell called home. So actually having the feeling of wanting to come home at the end of the day is a good feeling and makes up for all the rough patches I'm in :)

OpenHome so nice hearing from you again!!!! And I've grown up in LA so I'm not a stranger. I just picked to live in Pasadena to live at least 45 mins away from my dad and stay close to school and work :)
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Hashers! It's been awhile! Hope all of you had a great day!
Welcome back, Hope! Congrats on getting your own place! :D
I hate that times are so rough for Ya'll! Hope things get better soon!
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Missp thanks a plenty girlie :D Hope your day was swell too.

Started training my new girl at work today. She's pretty good and hopefully throughout training I can see her potential. It feels good to have little minions help you with work :lol:

Let's start a topic!!! Any suggestions???? :twisted: