Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by bellaaa »

the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.
look after my heart... i've left it with you
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

bellaaa wrote:the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.
Rumor has it it'll be in front of Sex Drive, which totally doesn't look good, but whatever.

My friend and I were joking, "Won't it be funny when we walk out before the movie's even started?" :lol:
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

mandustries wrote:
bellaaa wrote:the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.
Rumor has it it'll be in front of Sex Drive, which totally doesn't look good, but whatever.

My friend and I were joking, "Won't it be funny when we walk out before the movie's even started?" :lol:

bahaha that's actually what i was thinking of doing XD i'm totally up for spending $9 to see 2 minutes of Twilight!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

hahaha, its not even a joke though... this morning i convinced my boyfriend that sex drive looks like it'll be much funnier than the commercial seems, and that we should deffffinitely go the night it comes out... :D i think he fell for it! mwahaha.
look after my heart... i've left it with you
Fangirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by Fangirl »

Like yay!
New one out soon....!! Roll on the 10th!
"After a few minutes, he asked, real quitely, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, 'She wishes she was that cool!'"Jacob, Breaking Dawn
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Just read this on StephenieMeyer.com AHHH!

October 3, 2008

Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.
The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.
A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event.
Stay tuned for more exciting movie news!

--Seth
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

Miss Cullen wrote:I just stumbled across a new pic showing Rosalie, Carlisle and Edward

See it here:
http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/disp ... =120&pos=8

That color on Carslile's skin is MAH-velous.
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh
hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

knikki wrote:
Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha

right!? haha i read that today and almost died of excitement....*sigh*
THIS TRAILER IS GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...