What Would Aro Drive? More About Cars and Twilight....

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

What Would Aro Drive? More About Cars and Twilight....

Post by December »

By popular request, a thread to discuss everything automotive as it relates to Twilight. What kind of cars would the Volturi drive? Got opinions about the humans' cars? What about cars the Cullens don't have but might like to? If it's about cars and Twilight, this is the place to geek out about it.

Just please note that we already have a dedicated thread to discuss Bella's Vehicles and the Cullens' Cars. If you want to post something about either of these please do so on the appropriate thread, not here!
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: What Would Aro Drive? More About Cars and Twilight....

Post by Chernaudi »

Since this is (in part) about the Volturi, would they drive just any Italian car? Would it be Ferraris and Maseratis, or old, 1970's Fiats, Lancias and Alfa Romeos that tended to breakdown and rust? Or the much better, more modern and descete cars from these manufacturers? What would you imagine them owning?

I'd say that they'd have Lancia Deltas and Alfa Romeo 159s and ordinary staff cars. But with Aro being a collector, I'd imagine that he'd have been able to get his hands on some Ferraris(599s, 612s, 430s and 458s), and some rare Maseratis(such as the MC12), and maybe some Ferrari F1 cars(Scudiera Ferrari has a customer program for collectors that own old Ferrari F1 cars).

He or maybe Caius might have an example of the old and new Alfa Romeo 8C sitting around.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I almost laughed reading this post :lol: Imagine Aro driving a car- his face would be a picture!!!
He would need an Italian sports car though - but no sun roof haha :D

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
madness_falls
Wandering Through Town

Post by madness_falls »

I'm thinking a Bugatti (sp?). They're like the most ridiculously over the top car out there, and also the fastest. I can't see Aro having anything less than the very top of the line.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Anyone think that a member of the Volutir might own one of these?: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/sh ... ght=Cizeta

It's Italian, after all.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Chernaudi, I love you idea of the Volturi driving Italian cars, but I really can't see Aro driving in a Lambourgini or Ferrari...to sporty and to sleek...
I was thinking more like the cars presidents and officials use...maybe even a Bentley Continetal...or a RR...classy and completely too much....

Caius, would indeed drive Italian...I think...a Lambourgini Gallardo Spyder I think...

Marcus would drive something down to earth, like Carlisle's Merc...nothing too flashy but incredible fast...

too bad Aro has never been interested in Rosalie, she could help them in the Cars department...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house