Official Promos and Trailers

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby bellaaa » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:00 am

the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.
Image
look after my heart... i've left it with you
User avatar
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby mandustries » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:15 am

bellaaa wrote:the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.


Rumor has it it'll be in front of Sex Drive, which totally doesn't look good, but whatever.

My friend and I were joking, "Won't it be funny when we walk out before the movie's even started?" :lol:
Image
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
User avatar
mandustries
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 am
Location: Waiting for the next rainstorm ... in Austin, TX

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby mlola619 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:13 am

mandustries wrote:
bellaaa wrote:the new trailer... full-length too, i believe... should be coming out with the new Summit release sometime in early October. $10 to see the trailer on the big screen? ...count me in.


Rumor has it it'll be in front of Sex Drive, which totally doesn't look good, but whatever.

My friend and I were joking, "Won't it be funny when we walk out before the movie's even started?" :lol:



bahaha that's actually what i was thinking of doing XD i'm totally up for spending $9 to see 2 minutes of Twilight!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby bellaaa » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 pm

hahaha, its not even a joke though... this morning i convinced my boyfriend that sex drive looks like it'll be much funnier than the commercial seems, and that we should deffffinitely go the night it comes out... :D i think he fell for it! mwahaha.
Image
look after my heart... i've left it with you
User avatar
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby Fangirl » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:52 am

Like yay!
New one out soon....!! Roll on the 10th!
"After a few minutes, he asked, real quitely, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, 'She wishes she was that cool!'"Jacob, Breaking Dawn
User avatar
Fangirl
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: England

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby knikki » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Just read this on StephenieMeyer.com AHHH!

October 3, 2008

Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.
The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.
A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event.
Stay tuned for more exciting movie news!

--Seth
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby Tengo Nubs. » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:51 pm

^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh
Image
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
User avatar
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby Tamalyn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Miss Cullen wrote:I just stumbled across a new pic showing Rosalie, Carlisle and Edward

See it here:
http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=120&pos=8



That color on Carslile's skin is MAH-velous.
User avatar
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Idaho. So Glam.

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby knikki » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh


hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Postby mlola619 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 pm

knikki wrote:
Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh


hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha



right!? haha i read that today and almost died of excitement....*sigh*
THIS TRAILER IS GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests