1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?
I wanted Bella to get to La Push. Jake is her Best Friend, and she needs to see him, plus he needs her. He is in terrible pain because of Bella leaving him for edward. He was a big part of her life for several months and just because Edward is back and being his over protective self doesn't mean he can just lock her away from Jake.
2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?
It wasn't the brightest idea, but it was the right thing to do. She could have done more harm (with her luck) but luckily Edward was smart enough to not intrude into La Push. Then again it wouldn't have been Bella's fault, it would have been Edwards, for being too jumpy and impulsive. *sigh* for being such a stud muffin, Edward can be such a control freak. *sigh*
3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?
I think the vampires would win out. The werewolves would give them a run for their money, but I think in the end it would be the Cullens. The Cullens are much older and experienced, and heck they have Jasper as their commander. Who can beat that??
4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?
No. Everything would have been okay, but Bella would have never been truely happy being with Jake. She would have been happy enough, but Edward was her true love, and Jake could never replace that. Jake knows this. I think eventually it would get to Jake that he could never be the true love of Bellas life. How hard would it be to live like that? Knowing that the person that you love above anything else will never feel the same about you, and have to live with that every day of your life knowing that they are still not over that first love. That would be pretty heart wrenching to me. So atfirst it would seem everything would have been okay, but in the end it wouldn't have been.
5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?
I'm sorry, no matter what Jake says he isn't human. Yea he might have a heart beat, but dude...... he turns into a big fuzzy werewolf. What is human about that? phasing definetly negates his humanity. *Sorry Jake*