You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by vampyre_princess »

pennybug84 wrote:
marielle wrote:Now days my mom refers to anything Twilight related as your Twilight. For example she asked me last night when does your Twilight movie come out?[/color]
My mum does that too...
but it's still just your Twililight aimed at me even though my sister reads the books, shes just not a twi-hard like me...
Dunno what they'd think if they knew I was singed up to here... think they'd get worse.

You know you have read too much Twilight when you hear yourself quoting it to people... or stop yourself quoting it to people cause you know they are not as much as a fan that I am.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

vampyre_princess wrote:You know you have read too much Twilight when you hear yourself quoting it to people... or stop yourself quoting it to people cause you know they are not as much as a fan that I am.
I totally totally totally agree with that! Lol!

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
katieb1229
Wandering Through Town

Post by katieb1229 »

Youve read to much twilgiht when, you go to the 9:30 showing of eclipse on the night of wide spread premiere
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

You know you've read too much Twilight when you tell your friends you had an interesting dream and they ask if it was about Edward or Jacob before you continue!
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kate wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:You know you have read too much Twilight when you hear yourself quoting it to people... or stop yourself quoting it to people cause you know they are not as much as a fan that I am.
I totally totally totally agree with that! Lol!
but it's true I find myself quoting it, from books or films and I have to stop myself, cause none of my mates are as obsessed as me!

You know you've read too much Twilight when you start talking and acting like Bella/Alice/Esme/Rosalie/Jessica/Angela/Renesmee (delete as appropriate to you fave female character) would in a situation.

You know you've read too much Twilight when you write out a charcter list and put your friends to one of the characters.
And you get your friends to do the same.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
TheLionsLamb
Settled in Forks

Post by TheLionsLamb »

bellabonany wrote:You know you've read too much Twilight when you tell your friends you had an interesting dream and they ask if it was about Edward or Jacob before you continue!
This happens all the time!!
TheLionsLamb
Image Image Image
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

You have a dream where you are trying to convince your significant other to turn you into a vampire. (Very similiar to the scene in EC w/the makeout on Edward's bed & proposal.) That's about all I remember. I'm not sure if my significant other was supposed to be Edward or not.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

pennybug84 wrote:You have a dream where you are trying to convince your significant other to turn you into a vampire. (Very similiar to the scene in EC w/the makeout on Edward's bed & proposal.) That's about all I remember. I'm not sure if my significant other was supposed to be Edward or not.
You don't know how many time I've dream that too! :) Don't worry, I think it's (kinda) normal for a twilight fan... :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

pennybug84 wrote:You have a dream where you are trying to convince your significant other to turn you into a vampire. (Very similiar to the scene in EC w/the makeout on Edward's bed & proposal.) That's about all I remember. I'm not sure if my significant other was supposed to be Edward or not.
man my dreams are clearly highly more uneventful and boring than you guys ones :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

You find yourself not only having some spasm when you see a Twicar, but insisting on having your picture taken with it.

*OffT. Don't you just love meeting random Twilighters in the street, and having a convo? I mean, I was carrying my new glass Eclipse poster, and a girl asked me if she could look at it. Massive conversation and we now keep in touch :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.