Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Chernaudi »

When did this thread go from being about Renesmee to being about me? Is this board now this boring?:)

No, I'm not Jewish, and Audi has nothing to do with my real name.

Now can we talk about Nessie? Here's one, what would Nessie think of the Twilight novels and films? Hey, love her or hate her, at least Kristen Stewart says that Renesmee can't just be a superhuman teeth baby in the Breaking Dawn movies.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Uhm.... the moment we became the only ones here and I can't stand not knowing your name. Geez :roll: ;}
And yes, it IS this boring :lol:

Well then, damn! I'm still the only one here :cry:
So what did you say before? :?

So your name is Sean? :?
And nope. :lol:

You like symphonic rock? (sigi) Do you know Apocalyptica? Cuz they are a really really good group. -hanny nod*

She'd love them cuz she loves everything :D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I guess that I like that I do, I like Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil.

But would Nessie like that type of music? And what about Nessie and her opinion on the Twilight books and movies?

Just trying to generate discussion about Nessie. Where is everybody else? It's only me and Shai.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

My goodness.

Post by willowtree »

I was at a stupid soccer tournament in London (ONTARIO), that was my brother's. at least they won.

Jeesh, Na, ON TOPIC! Thank you, Chernaudi, for keeping this on topic.

Na~ *is shocked* THIS BOARD IS SOOO NOT BORING!

I'm not sure about Nessie/Twilight. But I have to eat, so I'll get back to you on that, promise.

*just realized something*

Na, I thought you hated Nessie. You gave me this whole speech about how she is just an excuse...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Back. Didn't miss much here, huh? :lol:

Sean~ Your problem. I'm calling you Sean :D
And you put me under the bus -shakes head*

Mo~ At least they won :D
Awwwww sorry. but it was just us so....
It can be not boring but it can be...well, boring
I didn't like her cuz I thought she was an excuse but I like her cuz Jake is happy. So I like her and don't like her, get it?
And I joined because it is your team and now I really like Nessie. Not love, not yet -dazzling grin*
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Shai- I didn't throw you under the bus aside from the fact that this is a Renesmee forum(or at least the part of the forum that's more or less dedicated to her). I didn't think it was about the fact that my mother named me after an old Scottish actor that she liked at the time. This is about Renesmee, not eytomology(unless, of course, it's about Nessie :) )

Anyways, with the talk about Breaking Dawn now, would you rather see Nessie as a CGI computer animated baby/toddler that has a teen or an adult doing a voice over, or would you rather have a real baby and kid play Renesmee with a teen/adult voice over(I'm saying teen or adult because of Nessie's mental capacity even as a baby)?

And how should it be done if computer animated? We can't, as Kristen Stewart herself said, just have a super-human teeth baby running around in the movie? Kristen says that the portrayal of Renesmee should stick with the book.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Sean~ You ratted me out to Hanny, that is not okay. :(
Wow, okay. We chat about Nessie and we chat in genral. If you told me your name earlier... it's your foult :lol:

Nessie HAS to be CGI. voice overs suck. Nessie grow up way too fast for her to be casted a bilion times :lol:
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

First of all, it's only us two again :( Everyone's deserted here it seems.

Second, I though that this was a Nessie topic, and I posted as such. Not my fault that Willowtree read it and gave that admonishment. She's sort of a moderator here, and just be glad that she's not a real moderator. And judging by the fact that you have nearly 1600 posts, it's safe to assume that you're not a troll but a real Twilight fan. Just stating that this is a place for people to talk about Renesmee.

So enough with names, post counts, and let's talk about Nessie :)

I do agree that Nessie should be CGI, because you can't have a baby or a toddler do the things that Nessie can. And we do need a voice over, because if Renesmee is CGI, she has to speak somehow when she does, and we need a way of "hearing" hear thoughts, as well as the fact that Bella says that Renesmee is smarter than most adults inspite fo being so young, so we need someone who's old enough or mature enough to vocalize such ideas that a teenage/adult mind can discern. Willowtree, you willing to volunteer? Or whatelse do we have? Computer generated voice? How would that fly?

As long as we don't end up with the "scary, superhuman teeth baby" that Kristen fears, we'll be fine I think.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Yeah, even Mo is not here.

WHAT? you think I'm the troll kind? This is really not nice, dude! Yeah, I'm a real twilight fan and we can't always talk about Nessie, sorry. There is a thing called chatting that normal people occasinally do. And Hanny does excatly that in other teams too, so...

She should be CGI but not an animation one like Shrek or something like that. she should look real. But there has to be a real voice not a computer genrated one. A little girl or something but bigger then a baby. Maybe a 6 year old?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Shai-I didn't intend to ifer that you're a troll. Having 1600 or so posts should prove that. I know that people socialize on here, but they don't tend to do it so publically. That's what PMs, a dedicated chat feature (if this site has one) and other off topic forum topics are for, I think. I usually come into a forum topic to discuss that topic, not socialize. Just ask Hanny-when I wanted to talk to her about something off topic or even something related to this topic as it relates to her, I message her. Whatever she does as far as chatting on this board, is her business as long as moderators and admins aren't offended. However, I come to discuss a topic, and I tend to discuss other matters with an individual through other means.

And as far as CGI Nessie's voice, I don't think that a young child can pull it off due to Nessie intelligence. Maybe get a teenager or an adult and modify their voice to make them sound younger?