Black Dagger Brotherhood

Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by Bewitched »

I FOUND PHURY!!!!

He was hidden in a box that i used to clean out my car. I actually found Rio in there too. Didn't realize he had gone AWOL too.

I'm having a love/hate relationship with October 7. I'm excited to get the compendium but I have a stop class that night and the next night. sigh.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yay!!! And poor Rio...I'm glad you found them, Bewitched!

Don't worry, I'm sure we will do our usual, no discussion/spoilers for one week-ish after release date. I'm sure there will be much for us to discuss. I wonder what it looks like, how many pages...I'm SO excited! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I heard a rumor that the compendium may be released early. I don't have a B&N here, so I can verify. However, you CHEATERS will just have to let us know. Bwahahahahaha.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

The librarian that I am had to scope out the info. :ugeek:

Here's the info from Amazon.com: This comprehensive guide features insider information on the Brotherhood, their dossiers, stats, and special gifts. Readers will savor interviews with their favorite characters, deleted scenes, exciting material from the J.R. Ward message board and the answers to their burning questions. They’ll learn what it’s like for J.R. Ward to write each installment of the series, and in a fascinating twist, read an interview with the author—conducted by the Brothers. Plus readers will get a sneak peek at the much anticipated next book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Avenged.

It's 496 pgs!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

SQUEE!!

Since I haven't visited Ward's site, most of that info will be brand new for me. I cannot wait.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Woo Hoo!!! Thank you Cullengirl! You rock!

I'll drive by the B&N tonight and see if I can get one early!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

My pleasure, Una! Any info about the Bros is definitely vital. :twisted:

I was just chatting with CherryKnots a few minutes ago and said that when I move out of the 'rents house, my first purchase will be the BDB books. LOL, got to love the Brothers.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

cullengirl wrote:The librarian that I am had to scope out the info. :ugeek:

Here's the info from Amazon.com: This comprehensive guide features insider information on the Brotherhood, their dossiers, stats, and special gifts. Readers will savor interviews with their favorite characters, deleted scenes, exciting material from the J.R. Ward message board and the answers to their burning questions. They’ll learn what it’s like for J.R. Ward to write each installment of the series, and in a fascinating twist, read an interview with the author—conducted by the Brothers. Plus readers will get a sneak peek at the much anticipated next book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Avenged.

It's 496 pgs!

Do you know how much excitment you have brought me! Ahhh i just can't wait. And Lover Avenged who will that be about Thor is the first name that poped in my head. But who knows!

Ahhh The guide will be 494 pgs! SQUEE :shock: :D
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

I believe Lover Avenged is Rhevenge's book. Tohr will get his own book, but I believe it will be a while. He has a long time before he is healed enough to fall in love again.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
LadyDi

Post by LadyDi »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:I believe Lover Avenged is Rhevenge's book. Tohr will get his own book, but I believe it will be a while. He has a long time before he is healed enough to fall in love again.
(Screams NOOOOOOOOO!)
GNE, you are putting me in "Tohrment" with that sort of talk. I say, bring Wellsie back somehow - let her spirit inhabit one of Cormia's pals, have a bunch of the Brothers offer a rhyth to the Scribe Virgin in exchange for a reversal, anything, just don't have Tohr fall in love with someone new. For me, it just cheapens the deep bond that Tohr and Wellsie shared. I didn't mind as much with Rio, but that had different circumstances (I won't explain since I don't want to spoil the MB series for those who hadn't read that one).
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!