Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: IDk somehow I just stopped watching it as much. I used watch the old episodes that some on TV early in the morning before I went to school but I missed A LOT of the new episodes. Maybe 1 season after Paige came in is when I fell off. Yes! I'm on episode 12 of VD now and he is most definitely Edward-esque like lol. Even his facial expressions remind me of Edward/Robert. Damon is so horrible. He needs some help. I just watched the episode where Lexi's boyfriend wanted to kill him.

PJ: Mmmmmm Eggo waffles! =) Yes, I am completely bent on finishing the whole season today :lol: I refuse to put on anything else. I haven't even watched the finale of Pretty Little Liars yet and that's saying something lol. I DVR'd it though so I'll probably watch it tonight or tomorrow. OMG PJ! How can you NOT like Oreo!? Are you human??? :lol:

Shai: Are the books called Vampire Diaries too? How many are there? Wow, that sounds awesome. Do you know spanish? What song can you play?

Paul: Hi! I'm sorry I can't remember if I introduced myself to you already. My memory is so bad. If I haven't I'm Chrissy. I'm 19 and I'm from the US. =)

Question of the day: I like both! :D I don't eat them all the time though because I don't like hard cookies. But I'm totally addicted to Oreo Cakesters! :D When I was in Job Corp all we ever ate was Oreos! It was so crazy. All you had to do was see ONE person with an Oreo and it would start like this "Domino Effect" :lol:
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hi, Chrissy! :D
The girlie-wolf wrote: Mish~ I hate busy people. I'm bored to death. Or was bored till like yesterday :lol:
What is CIT?
Sounds good. I wanna work too. I'm broke.
What is FBLA? :oops:
You are going to school? Why? It's the middle of August. Ohhhh you are like Kenzie. You finish in June and start in August, right?
Wow, and you run too? I'm jealous. Busy AND productive. I'm wayyyyy too lazy :lol:
Wow, friends is one of the best comedies ever. It's always funny, no matter what.
-CIT stands for counselor in training. We went for two weeks and the first week we had two classes where we worked out of our handbook/binder to learn about what it takes to work at a camp, and the second week we helped with classes.
-FBLA is a club I'm in...it stands for Future Business Leaders of America. I really enjoy it because I get to meet people and travel places. Like the state conference for Louisiana is in Baton Rouge, and Nationals rotates between 4 locations. If you qualify at one level, you move up to the next until you get to Nationals. I tested in Business Procedures this year.
-We finished school in mid-late May, actually...when does everyone else start? We've always started in August... :?
-Haha, I started going to the track so that maybe I'll be more efficient once I go to school and have to walk across campus to get to class. :D

I love ALL Oreos. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but I enjoy regular and double stuf. I really like the mint ones. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*slips in quietly* SH! *tiptoes*

*whispering* I'm so here, what are you talking about? Been here all the time... *nervous laugh* *hugs Vildy*

Hi Michelle! haven't seen you in ages. Hi Chrissy! Hi Shai! Hi Pheobs (I LOVE YOU TOO! *hugs back*)! Hi Syd! Hi Kim! Hi Sami! Hi Rouge! Hi Paul!!

*finds a bean bag and sinks in* *takes out book* *is in her own world*

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Yay Hanny's back!!! Hey!

Omg you guys The Hunger Games is AMAZING! I am completely hooked!

Chrissy and Shai - I am ashamed to say I really can't stand them. I used to love them. Maybe I ate too many as a kid haha

Shai - Results for my GCSE's (exams) lol. I am so scared! I better not have failed everything lol
Bye!!! *waves frantically and gives virtual hug*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

13 DAYS TIL MOCKINGJAY!!!!!!!!!!

I like all oreos, actually I like the double stuff ones with flavopred creme ^.^

Uhm Syd...I think you have long medium brown hair, are very tanned, and wear skinny jeans!!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Last post and I'm outttttt :D

Sissy~ Yeah, the vampire diaries. There are 4 books in 2 volumes. and then there are 2 books that are called the return: ___ Don't know what. and there is going to be the return:midnight and Stefan's diaries.
haha nope. But we have this tiny book with words and I know several words from TV shows.
When I'm gone by 3 doors down which is really really hard. Listen to it, amazing song. And some Nirvana song that i don't know it's name. Something about Jesus, maybe?

Mish~ I still don't really get what that means, sorry. What do you do there?
wow, that sounds awesome. I've heard about these things on TV shows but i had no idea they exist. Sounds coolnish :D
We always finish in June and then we start in September.
haha you don't have PE classes?

Hi, MOOOOOOOOOOO! You are here! -hugs*

Jap~ I don't want to talk to you anymore! You are just STRANGE! Oreos are incredible!
Tests from school?
Byeeeeeeee -waves*

Shai out!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

The girlie-wolf wrote:
Mish~ I still don't really get what that means, sorry. What do you do there?
wow, that sounds awesome. I've heard about these things on TV shows but i had no idea they exist. Sounds coolnish :D
We always finish in June and then we start in September.
haha you don't have PE classes?
What do we do at camp? We do all sorts of things! We have canoeing, archery, horses, crafts, drama, fishing, swimming, dance, and outdoor skills classes, and lots more...Counselors are what the people who work there and teach the classes are called.

We've got PE classes, but I'm probably not taking one until the spring. I only need a half credit now. Also, a lot of our PE classes are BS...right now they've got me registered for "body movement," which is a jazz dance class, and I've GOT to get out of that. I signed up for tennis, but it doesn't look like it's going to fit in with the rest of my schedule.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

You guys I am in dire need of a hug :( I don't even know why...It's been, well ages, since I've been like this. I thought I was getting over this, I though I was getting better. I just feel so...out of it. Like nothing in world is actually mine, no that's not right...like I'm not the world's. Like I'm not supposed to be here, like I have no purpose. Like all of this is just nothing, pointless, not worth all this effort. I just feel really bad...sort of not quite here.
I'm really truly so sorry to moan to you guys about this. I shouldn't send this, but I will because it helps me to write it down...
it's probably just that I'm missing people. Cos I haven't seen anyone in ages. But I feel like I'm falling apart. I mean like an hour ago I was making myself toast for dinner, and the toast in the toaster just caught in fire. And I was staring right at it but I didn't notice for about 2 minutes. I've dropped and broken a plate and a mug today and it's just not like me. Yeah I'm ridiculously clumsy half the time and I have no balance, but never like this. I'm just so glad my mum wasn't here to see. Cos I know she would've noticed and then got worried, and I try my best to keep my parents out of my problems. They don't need to worry about me on top of everything else. but I don't feel like me any more. I've never really felt like me, well never really felt like a person. but this is different.
I'm gonna shut up now cos otherwise I'll put a downer on this whole thread. I just had to talk...sorry it had to be you guys.
Thank you...for being so awesome. Really, thank you.
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

='( PJ you make me sad! I don't want you to feel like this. get on FB and chat with me. I have some time. =)

*this line just came back fromt he doctor. it's not so worried but still a little worried.*

*2nd line is looking for change to go buy an ICEE =) *
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Aw PJ, here have a hug
second line isn't hungry, nope not me. not at all
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.