Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightinspirations
Settled in Forks

Hi from Manchester UK

Post by twilightinspirations »

Hi There,

I'm Janet and I'm 37 :o . I live in Manchester, UK. I'm very happily married and my husband and I have been together for 21 years. We have three children aged 13, 16 and 17.
My eldest daughter got me reading Twilight in 2008 and I immediately became hooked.
Twilight is my favourite book in a way because it's just so romantic but I love Breaking Dawn too, I love Edward & Bella's honeymoon and how she gets pregnant. So much happens in BD that I've read it three times.
In Novemeber 2008 I was trying to buy Bella's bracelet from Eclipse, I couldn't find one so I decided to make one myself. Since then I've become addicted to makinh Twilight inspired jewellery, that's where my name comes from.
I'm TEAM EDWARD all the way, and I'm very protective of Bella and I often stick up for when when Team Jacob people are calling her for leading Jacob on, which I don't think she did.
I love everything about Edward and think that Rob Pattinson was the ideal choice to play him in the movies.
My other favourite characters are Carlisle and Seth. Seth is my favourite member of the wolf pack.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hi from Manchester UK

Post by Jestak »

Hi Janet, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

HI! Welcome to the Lex, hope you enjoy being here and hope to see you around. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Janet! I'm Raine. Welcome to the lex. It's a fun place to be, since you're into Edward maybe you'd like to come check out Rob's Summer House. We like to talk about almost anything in the life of Robward. Hope to see you around the board... :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

I hope to see you on the boards,
Openome
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hello! Im Ted, its nice to meet you :)
First and foremost, welcome to the lexicon! If you have any questions or would just like to talk, please feel free to PM me anytime. I hope you enjoy your time on the lex, and find some great threads (which there are a plethora of here) to be a part of. See you on the boards!

~Mrs.TeddyBear~
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the boards! :D
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Hello Janet!!

Welcome to the Lex. PM if you have a question or just want to chat. You might enjoy the Team Edward thread. Come check it out!
See you around the boards,

-Sam :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey Janet!! Welcome to the lex! Twilight inspired jewellery sounds cool!! Hope to see you on the boards! :mrgreen:
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams