Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Artie's cute too!
Oh gosh! Well that's the last time I listen to my friend! haha. I really believed her so I didn't look it up :)
I'm 18!
Yeah we have lots of slang words... but we say barbeque too! We don't talk in the accent that the croc hunter uses though.. that's a bit of an exaggeration really! Um, i'm trying to think of some: G'day for good day is pretty normal but mostly we say Hey or Hi. Footy for football. Heaps for lots. and others too..
But to be honest, we are pretty average and very much like America in a lot of ways. What else have you heard about Aus... cause I can maybe bust some myths haha. We don't have kangaroos everywhere. Just out in the outback, but i live more in the city.
Hmm, what other stuff do you like? Other shows? music? movies? hobbies? interests? You can probably see that i'm a curious type of person haha. You don't have to tell me stuff it you don't want to.
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Well, this Ameri-Canadian says heaps, too, but I bet it sounds cooler when you say it. :) I can't think of anything about Australia other than everyone lives near a beach unless they live near a kangaroo, and lots of people are sketchy because they're descended from the original batch of immigrants. I like to think I'm diverse with music (outside of most rap and screamo) but I have punk-pop crap leanings. My favoritest band ever is The Hush Sound, even though they're on hiatus (translation: they'll probably never record a song together again.) I'm a nerdlinger, compulsive procrastinator (still gotta work on AP World History summer work, whoops) and I spend way more time on a website called Polyvore (link on ze right) then I should.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

SEEING AS HOW I DONT CARE FOR OTHERS FEELINGS, IM POSTING THIS IN BLACK.
Naureen.. *points to banner* SEE MY LOVER?? And Im not flaunting, just being happy haha. You know I loooooove you <3. KEEP THAT POST COUNT GOING GIIRRRL.

Paigeee- I just dont like VD, lol... sorry. And I know. I try to make everyone like Criminal Minds. My whole family watches it! And the black text does look nice. YESS, I love Florida and I never ever want to leave. COME HERE!!! And have you ever been to Sydney, btw? I just like my name.

Naureen in a Nutshell: She lives in the sky, and calls Canada Canadia because she hates the word. She has a devil of a sister who we shall not speak of and lives in Virginia most of the time, nowadays. She loathes Walmart workers and has henna on her fingertips which is awesome. She has an orange shalwar kameez, I think it is... She was a wee toddler in NYC and has the BANGLA BLOOD. She likes bands with weird names and RAZIA'S SHADOW. Her quaddies are awesome and she loves them dearly. Spencer Reid is awesome and nerdy and she loves him too. She is the President of Unitedness and named Narnia. She may be slightly crazy, but no crazier than the rest of us and not crazy enough to belong on Criminal Minds. She makes awesome sets on Polyvore... I could go on forever but I realize this is a rather LARGE nutshell now. :/

EDIT: Just to clarify, it is NAR who lives in VA nowadays, not :evil:
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

As you can see, Sydney is an excellent describer. And a Criminal Minds Missionary. *points to right-most man in top row of banner* And that's my lover! Paige, do you watch Pretty Little Liars? Oh, or Gossip Girl? GG sucks now, but back when it didn't?

-this line is scared for its life because the windows are rattling from the wind, a storm's a-coming-
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

I heart describing! JUST NOT BOOKS, I DONT KNOW WHAT CONSTITUTES AS A SPOILER. I am on a mission to spread CM to the WORLD. *points to man in banner* You all already know that is my Husband. I have three husbands actually and about 16 boyfriends......... dont ask. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. AHHHHHH.

*This line is apologizing profusely for sending its storms to Nar*
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

I'm imagining Sydney trying to write book summaries for a living... she'd probably live on her sister's couch. And not even her older sister, the littlie who still takes naps. I lay claim to Noel, he's hawt. Even if he turns out to be A, I'll still take him. Evil would just add to the hotness.

I wanna reread Uglies by Scott Westerfeld! But I like Peeps better so I might reread that first...

-this line thinks the weather accepted the apology because it calmed down a wee bit-
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hahaha! Sam and I would BOTH live on Sunni's couch while Sam went to culinary school and I tried to write summaries for a living... oh gosh. He isss girl. I still like Ezra... Even if him and Emily didnt quite work out :/. NOEL BETTER NOT BE A. *despair* Im still despairing over Lucas destroying the memorial.

OOH. I wanna reread them toooo! I love the maglev stuff! HOVERBOARDS. And I still love Extras even though a lot of people hated it. LAME.

*this line is thankful for the nicer weather*

EDIT FOR NAUREEN: Paige- Nar told me to tell you: I'm sorry for disappearing and it was really nice talking her and I hope to again, sometime.

Because her mom forced her to sleep :(... Im going to sleep now too. SEE YOU SOON LEX
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Oh you girls frack me up!!! *hanny nod*

Gah!! just noticed my last post didn't post!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hang on,

Nar- not likely. Aussies don't really have accents. Not like America or England :) You're myths are semi-true =) I suppose we all sorta either live near beaches or with kangaroos. All of the main cities are on the coast. But not right on the beach like it sounds. The city I live in is about 20 mins away from the beach :) and there are lotsa peeps out in the outback on farms and stuff. Not sure about the immigrants thing. As far as I know, my family is generations and generations of Home-born Aussies. But we do have many different nationalities here. There's a fair few people who move from Asia, middle east and europe here though. Syd is right you do like weird named bands haha. I'm a proud nerd too!! And a compulsive procrastinator! As i'm doing now. Pretty little liars? Haven't heard of that before! But I have DEFINITELY heard of GG! It's my second fave show!!! DAN IS MINE I TELL YOU!!! :P I haven't seen the 3rd season if that's what you're refering to? I've heard about it though... it starts this week. Thursday or something!

Bye Nar!! It was fun chatting with ya! Come back soon!

Syd-That's ok! I'm like that with CM too! I've converted my mum, sis and bro. Although they don't nearly understand or like it as much as me haha! Mmm but I love Australia.. it's perfect here! No I haven't been to Sydney. It's on the East coast and I live in the south-east. But i'm most likely moving near there for uni in a year or so. So your name is Sydney then, it's not a nickname? Thanks for the large nutshell!! :lol: I love your banner (and husband) btw!! Hot ABS he's got there! We love our abs on the teen thread! Just ask Shai (girlie-wolfie) But he's not really my type. I like the sweet sensitive nerdie guys (Edward C, Stefan S, Dan H, Reid, Seth C etc) Hmm well since you mentioned you're 3 husbands and 16 bf's I'm curious!? Please Explain! haha.... what do you mean VA? Confused!

Funny. We've got bad weather here too! Rain, wind, and coldness! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =(

*this line is wishing she could be in Glee! .................and thinking she should be doing some study but lexing is too much fun!*

EDIT: 300 posts!!

~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Wow. That was crazy. Syd and Nar, you are seriously funny, you make no sense!

Anyway, Hey Nar! I'm PJ, 16 from England :D

Syd - Hey! *waves*

Paige - I totally can't remember what you said now...*opens new tab* ah yes
Yeah me too, but sometimes I'm really bad at that too haha
Year 11 is awesome :D best year so far by miles!
I know it is so cool, I feel all grown up =P haha
My hair is so annoying! I hate it! I think I'm gonna have it layered though.
There's a VD thread??? I'm there!

Question of the day (which no one else has answered, humph) - I'm thinking of teaching, but other than that I have no clue :lol:
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Sorry. I didn't realize I took that long to post the List.....

@Question of the Day: I really want to be a singer and an actress. My fallback is Psychology right now, but I might end up going into some Earth Science thing.

@Paige: Nope! I'm not going to deal with it dying again. That was too much for me last summer....
Nothing much is going on here lately. I've had a busy last few days but nothing super huge. Yet. = )

@PJ: We were fighting a lot and things were getting ugly so the mods shut us down. That was our old thread, Unitedness, and that's why we have the ListV2 now instead of the List, which was from the old thread.

@Naureen: Welcome back again!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~