Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Naureen: Why thank you lol. Those are definitely my top shows right now. I'm not a really big fan of TV but I'll turn it on just for those. Do you lile Pretty Little Liars? I'm sad they won't air any new epiosdes until January ='(

* this line is in pain. but it'll feel better soon *
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I am definitely a fan of Pretty Little Liars, but I think I'd like it a bit more if Aria wasn't the lead. I mean, Lucy Hale is great, but there's just so much emphasis on her. Hanna and Spencer are more interesting, in my opinion. Who's your favorite character?

-this line is rifling through the medicine cabinet for Codeine or some other lovely painkiller-
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Nar~ yes i should have guessed that your re appearance would have something to do with it, you and syd had a lovely long convo

and i ask 1 question, to which your replies will be read when i get up tomorrow (later today), Pretty Little Liars?? :|
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Me and your "line" are twins for now :lol:

I think for me Hannah is/has the most important character/story. I can relate more to her. Emily has the most interesting story though. I don't feel Aria is more interesting. So what, she dated her teacher and her parents are fighting. It's just not interesting to keep me waiting to know what happens to her next. Plus the way she kept talking about her and Mr Fitz relationship at school I felt she was begging to be caught so I say screw her lol. I don't have any sympathy. (yes, I know, it's just a show lol) What do you think about their relationship and who has the most important story? How do you feel about Alison? If you've read the books dont answer that last one lol
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Lexi, it's a new show, teen soap that kept people watching their tellies over the summer, apparently it did the job vair well, because now it's on hiatus and is coming back in January.

Chrissy, with Emily and Fitz (I hate both of his names, lol, Ezra Fitz, too many z's) all I could think was "really? You had a conversation over a song you liked and made out in a bathroom so now you're soulmates or special or whatever it is you think you are?" and then Noel (he's my man) came along and all I could think was "he's sweet and smart and nice and rich and cute and you're still a lovesick puppy over your English teacher? Lame!" And then there's how she went about dealing with her parents. I understand that she wants them back together, but now I'm just wondering... how is she going to react when she finds out her Dad's so very close to manwhore-ing it up with her friend's mom? Emily's story is good in theory, but the actress seems really awkward during the scenes with Maya, and Maya also seemed a little... clingy, I guess is the word. When Maya was offended at Emily keeping them a secret, the first thing I could think was "hey, don't you have a boyfriend? What happened to that guy whose picture you brought with you?" Hanna, meanwhile, is golden. The whole living beyond her means, having a boyfriend who fuels her insecurities and eating disorder, trying so hard to keep up with being popular. I think Ashley Benson plays it really well. I think Hanna's probably the most important story because of how it deals with that detective, and I just love her. I didn't read the books, and I have no idea why any of them liked Ali. I would've given up on patience and slapped her. She didn't seem to give a crap about any of her friends, seeing as how she wanted to feed Spencer to the wolves so she could keep Ian to herself and totally played with Emily's feelings so she could practice.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

That's why I'm thinking about just going to read the books. Maybe for everything I'm still wondering about will be answered. This story has some parts that just don't even seem realistic enough to be put on TV. The Aria/Fitz thing was just too iffy looking with me. I still don't see why they even like each other and why Aria is so hung up on him. I see no REAL interest they share. So I'm thinking maybe it's something major in Ezra's background that attracted him to her and I think they could have found someone else to play Maya. Not saying Bianca Lawson isn't an OK choice it's just that she's like 35..... they coould have found someone younger. I feel that when casting goes and they get older people to play younger roles sometimes the character can "change". Does anything I'm saying make sense to you? :lol: Alison is the worst example of a friend I've ever seen. I still can'te ven find a half of a reasont hey wanted to be friends with her. I can understand popularity maybe but they all seem like being popular really isn't a big deal. The way she came down on Spencer all because there was something between her and Ian was insane. I'm interested in seeing what happens with Jenna now. When she finds out Toby's in bigger trouble now will she reveal more?

OMG Paige. I just went to the VD thread and all the colors and mile long posts just made my head spin lol. I tried to go back a little and read some but I'm still LOST! Fill me in a bit please. =)

*this line is going to find another episode of VD! don't judge me, i can't help it lol. *
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Chrissy and Nar, you're intriguing me with your convo on Pretty Little Liars! I now need to find out about this show :lol:

*This line is sitting in a maths computer prac bored silly and wishes she could reply to everyone :(*
:mrgreen:
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sam~ Now that I've seen so many people here talking about Latin I so wanna learn it lol! It seems interesting :)!

Chrissy~ Didn't you say you hated Damon a few episodes again :P? Haha I knew you would become a VD addict like the rest of us :)! I am so lost on the VD thread too with all the colors and long posts lol!

Paige~ Yeah it was exciting to see everyone again lol! That's what I love about starting school is seeing everyone and catching up! I'm getting my basic classes that I need for my graduation credits which are English 4, Communications, and Government/Economics. I am also taking Anatomy & Physiology and a Nursing class.
Haha yes we have Stefan's back even though he should probably have ours :lol:! I will defend Stefan and Edward all day everyday! Haha!
Yes Muse is awesome :D!

Naureen~ Hi I don't think we've met! I'm Kim and I'm 17! I love your banner! Criminal Minds is awesome!!

PJ~ Haha I know it seems like forever since we've talked! What's been going on?? =)

I'm gonna join in on the PLL discussion lol! I love Aria and Mr. Fitz together, but Noel is cute lol! I think he would be a good fit for Aria! Hannah's storyline is more interesting than the others just like Naureen said! Yeah I don't see how they could've been friends with Alison! She seems like such a .... hmm what's a polite word for it?? Lol! Did anyone notice that the girl who plays Maya is the chick from VD? She's the witch that was friend's with Katherine, and she's related to Bonnie some how I don't remember!

What do you want to be when you grow up? (Career/job/to study etc)
I'm thinking that I want to be a nurse! I would love to be a doctor, but I don't think I'm smart enough lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Paige: It's a pretty interesting show. I didn't really like the summer finale though. It's done airing new episodes until January here. Is it airing there yet?

Kim: YES! I DID! But I can't help it now. He's grown on me so much. Now he's my favorite character. At first all I really saw was an....what's a polite way to put it? :lol: But now I'm totally in love with him. And yes, her name is Bianca Lawson.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Yay finally someone to talk to! You're a lifesaver Chrissy! Haha :)!
Yeah Damon kinda grew on my too, but I love Stefan lol! I felt bad for Damon after they got the tomb opened and he didn't find Katherine :(! He's the troublemaker we love to hate haha!

*This line should be getting stuff ready for school tomorrow, but is lexing instead! Lol*
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^