The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yes, he's coming with me. First we're headed to the capital of Norway tomorrow. And stay there for 2 days. And then on Sunday we head for Venice, Italy!!! I'm so excited. I haven't been on a vacation in forever. Last summer I had one week off and I spent the whole week at home :( We were tossing between Venice and Dubrovnik, Croatia. But Venice just seems so beautiful with all the water, so we decided on that. We're staying there for 4 days. And then it's back to Oslo, and then we're going to Bergen in the west of Norway. So I hope it'll be lots of fun! Probably won't be much time to relax, though. And then maybe after Bergen, I'll head up north to visit my parents.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Wow I'm so happy for you Trine.

Awww. Italy. How romantic.

One day I'll go there too.

I hope you guys have fun. :mrgreen:

That is so better than lexing XD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yeah, it's better than lexing :D But I'll miss talking to everyone. You and the ladies & rings in the Summer house...
I've never been to Italy either. Haven't been around much in Europe really. Just London, Stockholm and Copenhagen.

Anyway, have a great weekend, Karl!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Awww. Thanks Trine. :D

Yeah it is better plus you get to go with him, must be like heaven on earth. ;)

:lol: me I'm stuck in Asia.

Thanks Trine you too.

I'm going to bed now, night.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Mignon
Settled in Forks

Post by Mignon »

My husband sent my old Toni doll (Look her up, fun old stuff) to the doll hospital and had her restrung as a birthday surprisea couple of years ago. I love that old doll, some of my best childhood memories are connected to her. Having her back, in one sturdy piece, able to stand on display, being a joy to look at each time she catches my eye makes it seem like the gift is being given anew, each day.