Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I know it will sound kinda weird but my favorite couple is Jared and Kim.. I know they don't have a lot of "screen time" but the short descripiton (?) of their love is so sweet that I can't do anything but love them...
But if I gotta pick between these... I choose Alice and Jasper.... by far...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Molly2101
Settled in Forks

Post by Molly2101 »

Carlisle and Esme...they are just so perfectly suited. I hate that we don't get to delve into each character's background, but I would love to know more about their background. Particularly as they met when Esme was a young girl and then Carlisle remembered her when they met again. They fit so well together. Beautiful
Max 28
Wandering Through Town

Post by Max 28 »

I love Alice and Jasper and they were my favourite minor couple throughout most of the series until Kate and Garrett. As soon as I noticed something between them it was so cool! :D They didn't have as much time to be explored as the others but of what we did get to know was more than enough and I guess that's a tip of the hat to Stephanie that through the small amount of words I got such a feel for them. I wonder if it's because I am able to recognise a similar fiction couple that I think are great together and their relationship was further fleshed out.

Away from my point though:
Molly2101 wrote:Carlisle and Esme...they are just so perfectly suited. I hate that we don't get to delve into each character's background, but I would love to know more about their background. Particularly as they met when Esme was a young girl and then Carlisle remembered her when they met again. They fit so well together. Beautiful
Carlisle and Esme did not know each other when they were younger. Because Carlise made Esme a partner for himself so much after he'd become a vampire and as vampires they were unchanging Esme and Carlisle have only known each other as we see them as. I personally have never felt much for they're relationship. I love them as characters but I felt it was never displayed as them being in love. I've actually always thought how lucky it was that Esme did fall in love with Carlisle. She didn't have much choice in the matter, Carlisle chose her from a morgue and who else could she go to? Ew, just got a picture of Esme and Edward together. >.<
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Alice and Jasper, then weirdly Jacob and Renesmee. Not a couple as such, but I think the way that Jacob treats Renesmee, even though she is a little girl you can feel the love from him.

Alice and Jasper though are just spectacular together, they get each other and are just suited perfectly.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
wolf-girl0221
Settled in Forks

Post by wolf-girl0221 »

Rosalie and Emmett hands down. I know that Rose is a bit selfish and Emmett is a big kid but somehow they work. Yet again I'm going to say it, they remind me of how my present relationship is. I'm a lil selfish and prone to fits of temper when things don't go my way and he's a big kid who loves to get me to laugh when I so don't want to. I can't explain it but something about the few things you do get to find out about Rosalie and Emmett just screams 'true love in that way only they understand it' kind of thing. I mean, let's think about it for a second. Rosalie saved his life because he look so innocent and had dimples and because she couldn't imagine the world without him in it. Then she laments how they'll never be old together and have pretty babies together. Yes, I think that they are by far my favorite couple because of the small things. Well that's what I think at least.
I'll be waiting for you until yourheart stops beating. And maybe even after that.
guardian
Settled in Forks

Post by guardian »

Alice and Jasper.
darkbeauty76
Settled in Forks

Post by darkbeauty76 »

I agree with pixiealice as to why Jasper and Alice are the best couple.

Plus, I'm all about Team Jasper! Hale yes!
Image Image
SkittleE
Settled in Forks

Post by SkittleE »

Jasper and Alice have got to be my favorite couple, they just seem to be so connected. I wish SM had written more of their story. Kate and Garrett are next-I also wish SM had more of their story-, followed by Carlisle and Esme. Carlisle and Esme come in third only because while their relationship is really sweet, it's also kind of boring. You know what happens, and there isn't much else to tell. You don't really want more then just an overview. Rosalie and Emmett are okay, but they never seem to have any moments that draw you into them. It seems like Rosalie just loves a dream, and Emmett plays along.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/ ... r-nazi.gif
Sucking the joy out of life since 1998
madness_falls
Wandering Through Town

Post by madness_falls »

Bella and Edward isn't even my favourite couple. It has always been Jasper and Alice for me. Just the way they interact, it seems like its always been completely instinctual. That's a really hard way to put it, but that deeper level of understanding (ew I sound like an eharmony commercial) just makes me squee an unbelievable amount. xD
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

This is my first ever post in the Quench Your Thirst section lol! Emmett and Rosalie are my favorite non Bella/Edward couple :)! I don't know what it is, but I just love how Emmett understands Rosalie so well! Like he is the only one who understands her and she can be herself and he loves her for it! They are so cute together lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^