Sue Clearwater = Werewolf?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

Sue Clearwater = Werewolf?

Post by Cocoa »

Could Sue Clearwater be a werewolf? And if so, did she imprint on Charlie?

The evidence:

The short hair
Edit: A Uley by blood line (Leah claims she and Seth to have equally as strong Beta genetic ties)
Her nervousness around the Cullens
Her sudden interest in Charlie's welfare
hayweh
Settled in Forks

Re: Sue Clearwater = Werewolf?

Post by hayweh »

WOAH.
I never even thought of that.
I'm not sure its true though, because Leah talks about how shes the only female wolf a couple times. She could just be nervous around the Cullens because she knows what they are.
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

I think that Sue could have been the first woman werewolf (shapeshifter) if there had been vampires during her teenage years along with Billy and the rest of that generation
Last edited by obsessedsmallgirl3 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
twilightxstars
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightxstars »

I don't think so.

Billy even said that Sue would make a good werewolf. But not that she was one. And when we went into Jacob's mind, we went into Seth and Leah's. I'm sure they would be aware of there mother's werewolf-ness.
BlueOrchid
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BlueOrchid »

Ehh I think that the Charlie/Sue thing is the regular kind of love, not imprinting.
Mellie89
Settled in Forks

Post by Mellie89 »

I think Sue would be to old to become a werewolf, there always seemed to be an age limit in my mind, I don't know if it was ever mentioned in the books though. If she was a wolf I think it would have been on the minds of Seth and Leah because I don't think they would have been very keen on having to fight their mother when they were worrying about having to fight Sam's pack.
"So you see, Hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."
Pixie
Settled in Forks

Post by Pixie »

I don't think Sue imprinted - I am guessing the haircut, is so sympathize with Leah. As for her ancestors, Stephenie mentioned it in a Q&A at Twilightmoms. They are two blood line pack members, like Jacob.
TM:
Who is Harry's grandfather?

Steph:
Harry Clearwater is a Black on his mother's side. (Sue Clearwater is a Uley on HER mother's side.)
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Post by secsec1 »

hehe, i dont think that shes a werewolf. Edward would have known. I think the hair was just in support for Leah, she might have known that she could have had the same fait as Leah if vampires would have shown up when she was younger. Age doesnt seem to be a huge factor, we know from Eclipse that both the old and the young change when the cause is great enough. and i dont think she imprinted on Charlie either for many reasons. But i do think its very interesting that the 2 of them ended up together. I kind of figured she'd end up with Billy or Charlie, but it was kind of funny how we figured it out. But i'm glad Charlie will be happy. i think he's been lost a bit since Renee left him.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

NO

It skipped a generation. That is why Billy was never a wolf but his son is. No one in that generation were wolves.

I think she just likes him... one mortal to another.

She is just very informed.

As for the short hair.. no biggie there, it's a mom hair cut and she is being supportive of her daughter.

The reaction around vamps? NO ONE on the Res likes vampires. Her daughter and son are MENT to hate and kill them. Even Billy didn't like them till Carlisle helped Jacob... i still don't think he is fully comfortable around them.

Imprint: no way, If she has imprinted she would have been in love with him for a long time.. since twilight or before.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Pixie wrote:I don't think Sue imprinted - I am guessing the haircut, is so sympathize with Leah. As for her ancestors, Stephenie mentioned it in a Q&A at Twilightmoms. They are two blood line pack members, like Jacob.
TM:
Who is Harry's grandfather?

Steph:
Harry Clearwater is a Black on his mother's side. (Sue Clearwater is a Uley on HER mother's side.)
Wait a minute...Sue an Uley on her mother's side--wasn't Leah in love with Sam?? I'm confused now.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee