1) When did you figure out that "Gran" was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming?
I didn't realise that Bella/Gran were the same until Bella sort of did. I thought the dream was a nice touch. It surprised me.
2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old for Edward? Why or why not?
I think that it was a real concern for her. She, rationally in my opinion, did not want to grow old and die whilst her husband stayed young forever, never aged, when there was an option like that available. If she could live forever with him, never aging and not dying, why would she not want this over growing old and being seperated from him?
3) Were you surprised that Edward wasn't with Bella when she woke up? Why did you think he wasn't there?
I thought he wasn't there because he was planning something, although it was a surprise that he wasn't concedering all the time he spends at her place.
4) What did you think about Jasper's careful avoidance of Bella before they opened presents? Had you expected them to be closer after the Phoenix trip?
I had expected them to be a little closer, but Jasper knew that he wasn't yet like the others, so why would he risk it? It's like, having MRSA, and not going to your friends party because you could get them sick too, in my opinion, and that's why I think he did not crowd around her.
5) What was your immediate reaction to the paper cut? What did you think about what happened after that?
I thought, I knew what was going to happen, although it would have been more of a surprise to see another of the Vampires do that, I believe that Jasper was the obvious choice.
6) What did you think the repercussions of Jasper's accidental attack would be? Did you think, like Bella did, that she simply wouldn't be allowed to spend time at the Cullen's house any more?
I honestly thought that Jalice would move for a while.
7) With all the mentions of Bella needing a new car, did you think that Edward had actually bought her one?
I thought that he would have done, but maybe he was saving it, I mean she wouldn't have let him anyway so why would he?
8) What did you think about Bella's pleas for a celebration-less birthday? Did you think she was overreacting?
I think that she can be so whiny sometimes. Tisk,tisk.
9) What did you think when Bella said, "Well, maybe Alice will give me what I want?" What did you think about Edward's reaction to that?
I thought she was being selfish. How could she say that to Edward, right like that. Its just like if she had said 'well, if you wont sleep with me, Mike will give me what I want.'