Beta Readers

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Beta Readers

Post by Chernaudi »

I desperately need a beta for a story that I've written called "Dark Side of the Moon". The original is at my fanfiction.net link in my signature, but I've also been trying to get it approved at Twilighted, and thus I have revised copies stored on my hard drive. It's been rejected a couple of times for differing reasons, and I'm thinking of giving up on it if it doesn't get accepted soon. I have ideas for other stories that I've been writing that I'd like to post there, but until I can get DSotM accpeted, I can't do too much else.

Anyone want to help?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by remylebeauishot »

Name: remylebeauishot

Beta Experience: I beta for Openhome (Singularity, Coalescence, We Who Are Left Behind, and Resolution) I also beta for Project Team Beta and have done about 6 chapters with them so far. I have also done some beta work for Jillian Landers (Though not much, unfortunately) and Xaipre (Hunt the Squirrel)

Strengths: I really enjoy being a beta. I tested out of all English based classes when I went to college.

Weaknesses: I don't know if this is a weakness, but I am very picky.

What ratings will you do?: Any

What couples will you do? (canon, un-canon): Any

What Fandoms will you do?: Any

Will you do crossovers?: It would depend on the story.

Availability: I don't work, and I'm on the computer constantly.

Do you write? : I actually hate to write. I love to read though!
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there! I would love to beta for anyone who needs me!

Name: Fatima
Beta Experience: Some, I currently beta for openhome, and I edit for all my friends for essays and such.
Strengths: Grammar, spelling, basically anything related to the english language, it's my favorite subject.
Weaknesses: Not really any when it comes to beta-ing
What ratings will you do?: Any
What couples will you do? (canon, un-canon): Erm, not sure what that means, but I'm up for anything....
What Fandoms will you do?: Any :D
Will you do crossovers?: Absolutely :D
Availability: It's summer so I'm on at least once a day
Do you write? (link to own fics): I do, but I haven't published my stories in a while. What I do have (about two chapters haha) is up here!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

Chewie1bernie

Beta experience:

Member of Project Team Beta (PTB)

Stories I would be willing to Beta for:

Anything. Crossovers, anything. I would honestly Beta for anything. Any ratings, any pairings.

Strengths as a Beta:

Catching spelling or grammar mistakes, punctuation, editing, anything basically.

Stories I would rather not Beta:

Nothing really.

I hope you guys give me a chance. I would love to look over your stories. You should expect your stories back within two to three days max.
Jeannam2008
Settled in Forks

Post by Jeannam2008 »

Wanted: Beta Reader
I'm working on a Twilight fan-fiction (Edward and Bella) but in a different setting from Forks, WA.
I need someone to proof-read my chapters and help me edit them. I'm also looking for advise and tips to make it better.
The story is titled "Against all odds" I have chapter 1 finished and ready for someone to look over.

Who is interested in helping me out? I could really use the tips and advise. My fan-fiction writing is a little rusty since I haven't done one in a couple years since the whole Harry Potter phase and all :)

PM me if you'd like to be my beta reader and I'll send you the first chapter to look over and help me with.

Thanks again!
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

To Jeannam2008:

I'll look over your story if you want me to. Send me a PM and let me know and we can go over some stuff.
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

To Jeannam2008

Do you have your PM (Private messaging) Turned on? I finished looking over your chapter and I need to send it back to you, but the PM is being weird for some reason.
Jeannam2008
Settled in Forks

Post by Jeannam2008 »

Okay, I'll check my settings. Sorry about that.
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

Okay, no problem.
Jeannam2008
Settled in Forks

Post by Jeannam2008 »

I fixed my settings, so you shouldn't have a problem sending me PM's. I never fixed my settings after becoming a member. :)
Thanks again!