General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Changed Team Lately?

Post by dazzel21 »

Not for me. I'm still loyally team Edward...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I was always Team Jasper, and that annoyed my friends. Im Edward too, I have the socks, underwear and such to prove that, but I just like that Jasper doesnt get as much love <3
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I was at first Team Jacob. I felt bad for him so much. I read Eclipse and switched over to Team Edward. I now think of Jake as an egotiscal jerk.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

I never really joined a team until New Moon came out on DVD. The Borders staff were doing this, and they wanted a reason on top of it. I thought about it, then said, "Team Jasper, and I don't need a reason". You'd think I'd have just said, "Hi I'm Jack the Ripper" from the looks on their faces and a few other people gathered there. But I have always liked Jasper. I think because one, he's with Alice who is flat out amazing. Two, I'm the kind of gal who wears her heart on her sleeve, and I don't think I could handle feeling what everyone feels 24/7 with no cessation and NOT be crazy. Plus, I'm a military brat and I've got a healthy respect for any man or woman who wears a uniform. I really ought to proclaim myself Team Alice as well, come to think of it.
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
JustMe44
Settled in Forks

Post by JustMe44 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:What made me change was that I realise, to me anyway major teams get too much love! He's a good character under the surface! I feel the same with Leah, not so much during E but during BD. I also loved Riley :( Its gonna hurt to see him be made and die.
So have you read Bree Tanner yet? and do you still love Riley??? :shock:
GO VOLS!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

SwanCullen wrote:I was at first Team Jacob. I felt bad for him so much. I read Eclipse and switched over to Team Edward. I now think of Jake as an egotiscal jerk.
That is exactly why I don't like Jacob!!

I am mostly Team Cullen. I love all of them!! (And for different reasons.) The one exception in the wolf pack is I love Seth!! So I'm Team Cullen & Seth. And as you can tell from^^ I am definitely Team Edward. To quote Bella in Eclipse Jacob bugs the hell out of me. That's why I have mixed feelings on reading Eclipse. I love the B & E (and Cullen) moments but almost everytime Jacob shows up he's annoying & immature & a jerk. (Even through most of BD.) And I doubt I will ever change teams for these reasons. Jacob is the kind of guy/person that bugs me (especially the immaturity) and has & and always will annoy me. (Even in high school immature guys/girls annoyed me and still do.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

5 days 'til the Eclipse premier and *do a quick rain check*...yup I'm still team Edward. All the way... :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

Team Edward 100% to the moon and back! I just love him :lol:
After reading the books I had no sympathy for Jacob because he was immature and childish. However, when I watched the movies, especially Eclipse, (near the end when Jacob is lying in the bed after breaking all those bones :shock: :o ) I felt sympathy for him. Only in the movies though - he does nothing for me in the books :lol:

Mel xo

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

December wrote:Have you at some point changed Team? Know someone who has? Are you one Team for book!Twilight and another Team for movie!Twilight? Tell us about it.
There haven't been any recent replies to this thread so I hope it's okay to post here - yep, I've changed team. Only in the books though, I'm still Team Edward for the movies! I still like Edward in the books but I've really started to like Jake a lot, as you can tell from my username ;), even though he frustrates me sometimes.
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

Jacobs-girl wrote:
December wrote:Have you at some point changed Team? Know someone who has? Are you one Team for book!Twilight and another Team for movie!Twilight? Tell us about it.
There haven't been any recent replies to this thread so I hope it's okay to post here - yep, I've changed team. Only in the books though, I'm still Team Edward for the movies! I still like Edward in the books but I've really started to like Jake a lot, as you can tell from my username ;), even though he frustrates me sometimes.

I'm in Team Edward but I sorta liked him less in NM, I just can't believe that she left Bella just like that.. He knew that Bella had a hard time because of the disastrous party.. And he just leaves her like that? I'm liking Jacob a lot now, and I really wish they make another version of this wherein Bella and Jacob ends up together..
-babynessie_18-