Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi SwanCullen (Unless you have another name that you'd rather go by.)

I found Danielle on a photo on Deviant art that was photoshopped with her as Nessie and Taylor Lautner (duh!) as Jacob. I still kinda have this girl in mind for an emo/goth version of Renesmee: http://s758.photobucket.com/home/FallenOne_bucket

But whatever, at least the latter girl thinks that Nessie is cool.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Hannah-Thanks for the warm welcome! Loved it! :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcome Chernaudi! You can call me JennJenn or Jennifer :)

I think the whole Nessie deal in BD is going to be a toughie! I don't know how that would be going on. I just hope they work hard on it, everybody is looking forward to that for sure!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Well then Jennifer, what do you think about my choices for adult Renesmee. I have a link to photos of a young woman who might make for a good adult goth/emo/punk rock Nessie at the top of this page, and then there's Danielle Panabaker. Here's a photoshopped photo of her as adult Renesmee: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Danielle Panabaker&order=5&offset=0#/d2w1902
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Chernaudi ~ Ohh! OK, now I know who Karen is, and I agree... with just a few renovations, she'd be an okay Nessie... I'm just too used to her as the "kissogram" (I think thats what its called) on Dr. Who... I can't imagine her as Nessie besides just physically... DId that make sense? :?

Hanny ~ Well I'm glad I make you giggle... even if I do infuriate you xD

Shaibear ~ Haha really? Why are you a milkshake?? I'm milkshake because my last name is Shaik... which you know :D
*high fives!* What's the A team???????????

Would Nessie like to travel lots?

I think the question answers itself. Course she would, lots. I see her as the kind of person who loves trying new things!! What better way than to experience different cultures in their hometown?? :D

Whoa, Chernaudi, you live in Ohio?? Me too! Gah, don't you just hate the weather right now?? I was dying at tennis practice today!! And I get what Shai was saying, it's weird not knowing someone's name... At least when the topic of their name comes up... which it did... by the whole Cher conversation... :D I'm sure we can talk about Nessie & other stuff too! (:

How would Nessie like climate changes?

Well, I think. She isn't bound by sunlight like her family, so she'd like sunny days, but her family cant be out in the sun, so she'd like rainy days so they could have fun! She's very competitive so things like snowball fights would excite her too much to keep her inside like her mommy.... so when she loves every weather condition so much, she's bound to adjust well xD

If Nessie joined the lex, what would be her username?

The Real Renesmee Cullen... :lol:

Here's one, what would Nessie think of the Twilight novels and films?

I think she'd be fascinated... but also be sad that her family's story wasn't told right!! Grr... She'd like the books, of course. Maybe she'd be a little freaked out... It's not weird at all for the whole world to know everything that happened to you since you were born... (:

And about the CGI vs. real baby question... I think I'd like both. At least when she's a newborn, she should be CGI, because no way are they going to find a newborn that looks intelligent and smiles with a full set of teeth! And maybe even a while after...? But when she's a month old or so, they should switch to a real baby with a voice-over... it should still be a kid voice over... a teen or adult's voice would sound weird coming from a child, no matter how intelligent...Not a 3 year old obviously, but I'm sure somewhere in the world is a young child with a mature sounding voice... even a 10 year old would do... What do you think?

How would you react to Nessie being the feared "superhuman teeth baby", and how would Renesmee react to that it she saw it?

Umm... I don't think that would be very good... kind of scary just to hear about it... and I'm pretty sure Renesmee would be completely offended... imagine if you saw a home video of you as a kid and your parents had only taken shots of your bad behavior? Nessie would feel a little like that... except worse because she be portrayed as being that way the whole time... bleckkk.

Hey Jen (: Welcome!!

I agree. that girl would be good for Nessie (:

Chernaudi ~ Hey, just one more thing. You seem a lot more comfortable here now for some reason... not that you were uncomfortable before, just that you seem less formal and more laid back, are you a teen?

Well, I'm off to other threads... eh, maybe, I'm gonna get a drink & then see if I'm too tired to post more xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Renesmee_Bella-No, I'm not a teen, or even your "typical" Twilight fan. I'm just interested in the books and movies and writing fan fiction. Nessie in particular, because she's one of the characters that's least known about.

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh! I see... I'd think she'd be most know about since she's half-vamp, half-human... as well as the solution to all the problems that have been building since Twilight! I do love Nessie oh so much! Is this the only team you're on?

Methinks we need a new question nowww!!! :D

What do you think Nessie will want as a career when she's fully matured?

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hola Jenn, Peter, and Fat! :D

Ooooh, good question. I forgive you for being MIA.

*thinks*
Something hands on, that you need to use brains for. I, personally, am into engineering, and could see her doing something like that. I could also see her being some sort of artist, too. Maybe she'd write a book, or a memoir. *shrugs*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

YAY!!!! :D And Thanks! I thought it was a pretty cool question too :D

I was thinking something in the arts too. I could see her as a musician or maybe a writer. She's seen so much of the world and she's so intelligent... Maybe poetry!!! :D

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Anyone think that Nessie could be a musician since we're talking about her career when she grows up? And if so, would she be an emo/punk rocker like the girl pictured at the top of this page in that link, or what would she be in that respect?

Also, what type of music would Renesmee like?

And if she'd become famous, how would she react to fame, such as the crap that Kristen and Rob have been subjected to, including most recently to having to flee to a police station in LA for help against overzealous, agressive driving paps (who I hope that California would adopt a NASCAR-like "Have at it, boys" policy if someone gets into an accident because of the paps)?

By the way, Kristen and Rob have handled fame well, especially Kristen, who goes out of her way to hang with fans and take photos and sign autographs. Would Nessie respond the same to such fame?