Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Re: Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Post by CullenCrazed »

I think I look better and sexier with my glasses on!!
Christy
Fangirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by Fangirl »

I'm glad I only have to wear mine for long distances because otherwise they'd always get in my way when I'm trying to read!
But I hate that I have to think when I drink my tea. Because I always breath and then the glasses get all steamed up.
That always, always annoys me and I never learn.... lol
"After a few minutes, he asked, real quitely, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, 'She wishes she was that cool!'"Jacob, Breaking Dawn
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I have to use glasses to read now. I still see fine at distances, but paperbacks are a joke without them. I feel ultra "old lady" when I wear them. Keep telling me they're sexy...
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I have never really looked good in glasses, only if the frame is reall thin, so then thy are less noticeable. So I have been wearing contacts since sixth grade, and they are more for me. But my eyesight has worsened.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Fangirl wrote:I'm glad I only have to wear mine for long distances because otherwise they'd always get in my way when I'm trying to read!
Me too. I only need them for seeing the blackboard and stuff since I'm nearsighted. I don't like my glasses though :oops:
I mean, I wear them when I can't see (which is beomcing more frequent sadly), but I don't enjoy wearing them. If (more likely "when") I need glasses for all the time, I'm getting contacts. Definitely. I don't have anything against glasses, though. Glasses look sooo cute on lots of people *drifts into thought* :lol: but yeah, I don't like my face with glasses :[
nissanmama wrote:I have to use glasses to read now. I still see fine at distances, but paperbacks are a joke without them. I feel ultra "old lady" when I wear them. Keep telling me they're sexy...
GLASSES ARE SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!! ;) Don't worry, hun, you're not "old lady" material! We love you!!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

My glasses are brown rimmed and squareish, and I love them sooo much!
My friends all tell me that I should get contacts of people ask me why I don't get contacts.
But, I don't want to.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Fangirl wrote:I'm glad I only have to wear mine for long distances because otherwise they'd always get in my way when I'm trying to read!
Me too! Once I opened the dishwasher right after it finished it and before I knew it my glasses were completly fogged. I hate wearing them.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Post by JasperH »

I've has glasses since i was like 7 and I can't stand them anymore. I'm getting contacts soon. I've had a few things happen to my glasses. My first pair my cousin sat on, and my third pair my dog ate. I couldn't see what I was doing for a day. It was horrible. Plus, I almost have to have light coloured frames due to the fact that I am extremely pale. And I have to wear them 24/7 so it makes wearing them so much worse.
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

I have glasses and contacts. I can't wear my contacts all the time because I have allergies and don't get much sleep. Putting something in my eye on a day that my allergies are acting up and I've only had 4 hours of sleep equals redness and burning. So I only wear my contacts on special occasions...weddings, trips to amusement parks, etc.

I hate my glasses but my eye sight is so bad that I have no choice. They always get dirty or slide down my nose. I hate wearing them when it's raining. My insurance made me change optometrists and this new place can't seem to fit me right. My glasses frequently tilt towards the left and the right side is too tight which causes me headaches. After asking them to adjust them a few times and still not getting them right, I gave up. I just deal with it.

At least my husband thinks glasses are sexy. I know lots of guys who prefer girls in glasses.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

i've had glasses since grade six and was thrilled the day i discovered contact lenses. unfortunately, in the past month, something has gone wrong with my right eye and i can't wear my contacts anymore, it hurts too much. So i'm back to my glasses.

I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't fog up or get smudged so easily. I really like the style of my glasses, they are a neat colour--in some light they're forest green, in other light they're burgandy and sometimes they look black. they are a small narrow plastic frame.