EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

The Real Emmett Cullen wrote:eliselovesedwardx wrote:

What instrument do you think Emmett would like to play on?
I can see him playing the glockenspiel. Seriously.

Um, no.
Have you tried it Emmett??
It's actually quite fun! :lol:

Esme! I would LOVE to help build Jake his own space!
Like Cam said, just name when and wher :D

Yeah Cam your question is a little confusing but I'll try and find pictures.. :roll:
If Emmett could have changed his entire look in the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, or today. What style do you think he would choose? and if there hard to explain, FIND PICTURES!!
Ok so I may be out of time to find these pictures right now, I'm following Cam's advice and will do my homework instead :roll:

So I shall be back soon
Laterssss :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey guys..

Just to clear things up you can do either or. you can do all the points in time or just pick one time period.

Tis up to you!

have fun,
love you all
Cam (L)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I found these and think Emmet would look GREAT in them.:

1940's

1950's

1960's

1970's

1980's

1990's

2000's

I just did a quick search and found them. I mysself can totally see Emmett wearing them!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

SwanCullen, you have no idea how accurate that 1970's picture is. He had a wig for almost a decade! :lol:

Ahem... on to the official stuff...

Hi guys! I'm back, as I knew I would be, with some wonderful news. The mods will let us have the party!

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey guys!

I totally only have seconds here, and I have promos staring at me in the face, but just give me till tomorrow to post them. I'm on a tighter than tight schedule right now.

Anywho, CAM!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! *cries* Yay! I'm so excited! The OC is making a comeback!

Emmett--So nice of you to stop by. Maybe tomorrow we could go do a little demolition. What do you say? 8-)

Esme--We'd love to help! Just tell us what to do and we're on it!

I have to say, for the decades question, for the 90's all I can think about is Full House. Maybe he could be a mixture of Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey. Cool and yet such a maniac at the same time. :lol:

Promos and pictures of decade clothing coming soon!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

-Says in Eric Matthews voice- Hiiii-dee-ho!

I'm back and ready to answer some questions. ^_^ But FIRST!

Cam: I KNOW, I feel like it's been ages since we talked! I've been good, but my life's been pretty boring lately, to be honest. :) Uhm... I got a cat? But I think I told you that like, a year ago. :lol: What's about you?!

Aww, Esme, Emmett and Alice were here and I missed them? Fail. But you really should give the glockenspiel a try, Emmett. Or the flugelhorn. Or the harp. :lol: And of course we'd like to help, Esme! -Puts on hard hat and grabs hammer- Now where are those blueprints?

MAIL TIME. Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me want to - ... Oh, it's question time, not mail time. Right, I knew that. Ahem. Moving on now.

If Emmett could have changed his entire look in the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, or today. What style do you think he would choose?
OH, how I love this question. <3 I'm a huge fangirl when it comes to old-fashioned clothing, especially when it's between the 1920-1970 eras. And think Jenn got it spot on! I can definitely see him wearing a lot of those outfits. Awesome job~ :3
I can totally see Emmett rocking a fedora in the early 40's and early 60's, just because he can get away with it. xD And I can sort of see him going through a very brief 'greaser' period in the 1950's, too. Not in an over-the-top Danny Zuco way, but at least flaunting a leather jacket.
Oh and the 70's. Oh my, Alice, that's just... Frightening. :Shock: Hahah xD I always pictured more of a relaxed look for him back then. Maybe something similar to the way Max dresses in Across the Universe, if you guys have seen that movie (I don't have pictures, sadly!), except for the fact that ATU takes place between '65-69.
Okay, I'm going to shut up now. :roll:

But first, Carrie, as soon as you said 'Uncle Jesse meets Uncle Joey', I pictured Emmett with Elvis hair, on a stage somewhere doing the 'Cut it out!' thing. And I almost choked on my Reese Puffs from laughing so hard. :lol:

Okay, it's nearly 3AM here and I can't sleep. So I'm going to watch an episode of Firefly (Mal and Simon ftw <3) and then I'm off! Talk to you later, everyone.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Thank you all for your offers of assistance. My Design Team is working on the plans. When we are ready for construction, I am sure Emmett will gather you all.

Oh and do not forget to find wonderful gifts for Nessie to post on the gift thread. She is about twelve to thirteen years old in her maturity. This should aid you in finding appropriate gifts for her.

I hope each and every one of you have a pleasant day.
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

The Real Alice Cullen wrote:
SwanCullen, you have no idea how accurate that 1970's picture is. He had a wig for almost a decade! :lol:
Hey! It was the style and we had to fit in. And I wouldn't have needed to wear the wig if my hair still grew. Believe me, when I was human it would look like that on it's own if I went too long between haircuts. Of course, Mama never let it get that bad before she plopped my butt in a chair and came at me with the shears.

Anyway, I'm here to remind you all about the big Birthday Bash this weekend. I believe the mods have decided to get things started around midnight EDST tonight, so that's only a few hours away. There will be 3 games with prizes. There will also be a thread where you can post your gifts to Nessie and Bella. Remember, Nessie may only be 4 years old, but she's like a 12 or 13 year old.

I'll see you all at the party. Don't make me come hunt you down to get you to stop by. Hmmm, hunting something that can think...that would be a great challenge! :twisted:
Why should the devil have all the good times?
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

So what do you think of the styles Emmett? I think Rose would like the 90's and 2000's one a lot as well :D
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

*stumbles into wreck hall & flops on the couch* Heeey OC!! I remembered my password finally ;) This place is dusty. Sooo, I see Emmett has been around lately...as well as Esme & Alice! OHHH! And Elise, Cam, Carrie, Bri... WOW!! So are we still supervised here?? 'Cuz I'm gonna go steal the statue for myself & take a joy ride on this dumptruck I have been on for over a year! :lol:
Anyways ~ What have I been up to since last visiting? Hmm. Uh, I moved. My boy started school...I GOT A NEW TATTOO!! ome. How could I forget that?

Emmett Style ~ I love thinking of him in the late 40's- early 50's style. I think it is a hat thing..

I really need to play catch up since I haven't been on in a loooong time. Just wanted to check in. :o

*skips off singing Blues Clues...thanks Bri!* hahahaha!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.