Adult thread: Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Adult thread: Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Post by cullengirl »

Is it me or did the guy who plays Dev look like Jeremy Piven from the Entourage with long hair? Just a few more days away!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Whaaa! There's a new one already? I'm having such a hard time keeping up on all the releases. I must read faster. I finished Infinity and loved it. I even got my 15 year old son to read it too. I am curious about how this is all suppose to line up but I'll wait and see.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Quick question: I've always been on top of keeping notes about the DH, Were, and Dream Hunter books, but I have slacked off with the last few! Anyone else have notes that they'd be willing to share? I need refreshers before No Mercy but don't have the time to go back and reread! Thanks!

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

fanMNM wrote:Quick question: I've always been on top of keeping notes about the DH, Were, and Dream Hunter books, but I have slacked off with the last few! Anyone else have notes that they'd be willing to share? I need refreshers before No Mercy but don't have the time to go back and reread! Thanks!
I too stopped with the note taking on Acheron's book. It was tough when reading Infinity. And Kenyon just doesn't have the info on her site. I'm just going in and hoping for the best. And then I'll email UNA and ask her if she remembers! LOL.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Me three! I kinda stopped after Ash's book, which is really how the mythology/plot arc got kinda screwy. Why don't we post questions on here? I'm sure they wouldn't be spoilers considering we all (or at least the majority) are up to date with the series. Just a thought.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I just found out that even though I requested No Mercy over a month ago, I'm THIRD on the list!! That has NEVER happened before - the woman working said this series (DH) is becoming popular... Maybe I have a new group of PNR friends in town?!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I just finished No Mercy. I loved it!! I missed everyone down in New Orleans.
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

twilightmom wrote:I just found out that even though I requested No Mercy over a month ago, I'm THIRD on the list!! That has NEVER happened before - the woman working said this series (DH) is becoming popular... Maybe I have a new group of PNR friends in town?!
LOL! I tried one library and was on their waiting list for a few weeks. I was #4 at the time. When I found out that my own local library was also ordering the book, I dropped my first hold and then became #1 at my own local library. I picked it up yesterday after work. Hope to start it this weekend. It looks so small!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Started No Mercy, not finished yet though! Loving it!

Thank you Naureen!!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I know we aren't supposed to double post! Sorry about that! But I had a couple of questions that I can't find the answers to in my own notes...thought some of you might be able to help! (I pormise, I will be careful not to give anything away about what I'm reading right now!)

1. Can anyone remind what we know about Nick's powers? Here's what I can recall (Again, all stuff we know from books BEFORE No Mercy)....after killing himself, Artemis made him a DH. (No powers other than his new basic DH powers are mentioned here...right?) Then, it comes out that he is the Malachai. This basically means he has god-like powers and he's supposed to be evil. We know he has a blood bond with Stryker (which allows them to see through each other's eyes, right?) He can teleport, he can time travel, his eyes turn red when his powers are taking over, but otherwise, nothing specific is known about his powers, right?

2. Cael and Amaranda- we only see them the once when we find out that they are together, they are killed, but then turned into something we haven't seen before right? Then they kinda went into hiding and we never saw them again...right?

I know I should remember this stuff, but I can't! :roll:

Thanks guys!

Thank you Naureen!!