Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carmen
Settled in Forks

Re: Your shoes

Post by Carmen »

The Converse thing was kind of funny where I live... I started wearing them and suddenly they were everywhere!! But I still wear them cause I just like them too much ;) good thing is, I don't have problems getting them anymore because I can just buy them in every store... but recently I started wearing slip-ons much more often... so much quicker to put them on :D
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

i tend to live in uggs, just because they are MUCH much more comfortable than any other shoe i've ever worn. but i do love my converse, i've recently been playing around a little and making my own pair on the website. http://www.converse.com/#CATEGORYC1 i can't decide which ones i wanna buy! has anyone done it and actually ordered the shoes? did you like them as much when you got them??
look after my heart... i've left it with you
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

shoes i love them and the way they look but i'd rather wear cowboy boots
i have so many heels but i can't wear the pointy one's or i'll fall and break my neck or something
at last count i have 47 pairs of shoes but i live in my boots
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

today I am just wearing asic running shoes :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I girl can never have too many shoes :D!
I love all kinds of shoes! I have these really cool Keds that my aunt gave me. They're gold and they look like Converse low tops. The laces aren't shoe lace laces, but ribbons! And the best thing about them, are they're from the eighties (I like vintage stuff).
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I love my shoes. I have always wanted a pair of beat-up Converse. I don't know why, I'm just weird like that. And now I finally have some :D They're brown with lime green shoelaces and they're completely falling apart. I love them <3
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I'm currently wearing my old, blue hightop converse. I love them :D They're like two/three years old. I usually hate wearing shoes in the house (uncomfortable) but my BFF is coming to pick me up in like...any minute now...so yeah, my shoesez is on. :P
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

bellaaa wrote:i tend to live in uggs, just because they are MUCH much more comfortable than any other shoe i've ever worn. but i do love my converse, i've recently been playing around a little and making my own pair on the website. http://www.converse.com/#CATEGORYC1 i can't decide which ones i wanna buy! has anyone done it and actually ordered the shoes? did you like them as much when you got them??
my best friend customized a pair online and ordered them. She really likes them; she wears them all the time. Hers are like purple with yellow zebra print and some other colors...i dunno, i wouldnt wear them, but she's really happy with how they came out.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I love being bare foot :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

Right now,
I'm bare foot.

But I was wearing Puma's today.

I love my Uggs. Not real, but Ugg's all the same.
And I love flats.
If they don't hurt my heel.

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea