1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
Well, we are both shy (I take it to the extreme sometimes), hate being the center of attention with new people, and well we both have natural pale skin. I knew exactly how she felt being at a new school, I went to a public school for the first time in 6th grade and felt so out of place having all these people I didn't know just randomly come up and talk to you. Haha. We are also both pretty mature for our age.
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
Charlie reminded me of my dad. My dad has always been the man of few words and reserved. Renee well, she acted more like a child then a parent should.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
Kind of annoying, only cause I felt annoyed being "The shiny new toy" as Jessica puts it (in the movie anyway). Angela would probably have been the person I would've considered my 'friend' if I was in Bella's shoes.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
I wasn't scared, or intrigued really. He was more interesting to me.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
If I was in Bella's shoes, I would have thought the same thing as she did. "What's his problem?" And probably be worried that I smelt bad or something.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
Well, when I started reading the books, I didn't know there was any 'fuss' about the series. I lived under a rock. I kept reading because I liked Steph's writing style, and continued to read more because it was about Vampires and Werewolves, my 2 favourite fictional spices. .
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.