Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: J. Jenks and Max

Post by MajorKlutz »

I found it very enjoyable that Bella had so much fun messing around with "humans". I do agree that we really never had the chance to stop and look at Bella as a vampire. When she transformed I guess everyone was still seeing her for what they imagined her looking like before the transformation. I found it funny when J was sweating buckets of sweat whenever he was around her. :lol: Gotta love j. jenks!!!
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

J. Jenks was a really interesting addition to the story. I didn't know why the heck Bella needed to go to him until the "papers" part, but that's ok...

I love how Bella finally starts to realize that yes, you are actually really pretty and not just to Edward.

Thanks ilovetwilight!
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

I thought J.Jenks was a waste of paper. He ended up being completely unnecessary to the plot— just a character created to give a false plot, and a way for Bella to show off her new dazzling powers and her silky oyster dress. :roll:
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

I'm wondering if Max will get his law degree, and continue the business for future generations of Cullen Lawbreakers. Like J. did for his former partner/associate.

I don't know Amivera, I think it would have been a shame if Bella didn't get to show off her new supermodel beauty and the silky oyster dress - a least a little bit. Like I said on the Mike Newton thread, I only wish someone else's jaw (like Mike, Tyler, or -- better yet -- Jessica or Lauren) could have hit the ground :shock: the first time they saw the New Bella. It's been a long time coming.
I Want to Believe
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

glstewart wrote: I don't know Amivera, I think it would have been a shame if Bella didn't get to show off her new supermodel beauty and the silky oyster dress - a least a little bit. Like I said on the Mike Newton thread, I only wish someone else's jaw (like Mike, Tyler, or -- better yet -- Jessica or Lauren) could have hit the ground :shock: the first time they saw the New Bella. It's been a long time coming.
Haha. But really, I'm tired of them fawning over Bella. As a boring "ugly" human they almost peed their pants every time she opened her perfect mouth to let her perfect words float out in the perfectly angry voice. *maniacal laughter*

If they saw her in vamp-form, they'd probably lose control of all body functions.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
glstewart

Post by glstewart »

Tell me Amivera...are you really Sarah Bernhardt in real life?
I Want to Believe
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Bella: It looked like clouds and a sense of humor didn't mix. A few months of this and I'd forget how to use sarcasm.
It looks like Bella-love and a sense of humor don't mix. A few months of this and I'll forget how to use sarcasm. :lol:

By the way: would that be considered a personal jab? I thought we'd moved on. I've never jabbed— even prodded or lightly poked— another person, but I keep getting bruises. What's wrong with having an opinion? Everyone seems so close-minded when it comes to making jokes about Bella. Like, when I said she could work at McDonald's: I wasn't being SERIOUS!
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
glstewart

Post by glstewart »

I'm not being serious either. I know you're not Sarah Bernhardt. :lol:
I Want to Believe
reverendjonnyboy
Settled in Forks

Post by reverendjonnyboy »

glstewart wrote:Tell me Amivera...are you really Sarah Bernhardt in real life?
thats not even clever >.>
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

glstewart wrote:I'm not being serious either. I know you're not Sarah Bernhardt. :lol:
Herein lies one of the largest problems of the internet: You can't tell what someone's tone of voice is. Give me a smiley or two and I'll know what you mean. ;) That's why I use them obsessively.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj