How did you pick your screen name?
It’s a play on the Twilight theme, a solar corona surrounds an eclipse.
How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
My wife got me interested through the movies, and she had all of the books, so I started reading Twilight and got hooked. My favorite book is New Moon.
Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Edward was my man until he broke Bella's heart in New Moon, but I'm forgiving, so it’s still Edward. Oh, and Bella too. I know that’s cheating, but you don’t get one without the other.
Who is your favorite minor character?
Favorite not-so-minor character: Carlisle. Otherwise, favorite living minor characters: the Romanians. Favorite dead minor character: Laurent, because he keeps the action going even after he's killed. His existence is at the core of every major life-threatening conflict in all four books. I like the way Edi Gathegi portrays him, he's just so smooooth.
What are your hobbies?
Bowling, gardening, reading, fishing.
Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Born in Hawaii, raised in Alaska, live in Florida.
How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Anything else you would like to share.
Since I'm coming into this late in the game, I'll talk about Breaking Dawn. Here is my list of most anticipated scenes for the movie adaptations:
OK, this isn't in the book, but I'd love to see some Edward flash-backs at the beginning, maybe some of his time during his "prodigal" period in the early 1900's for a little action. Fresh from a kill, he looks at himself in the mirror, camera focuses slowly in on his red eyes, transition to a red sunrise that brightens to gold (Breaking Dawn), then back to his gold eyes, camera pulls away from Edward on Charlie's couch with Bella, talking to Charlie about their engagement. That kind of thing; start the movie off with a bang. Hey, I like Edward, what can I say?
1. Bella as a new-born jumping off the table, SUPER SLO-MO, hair fanning out, dropping to a crouch. I hope Alice dresses her spectacularly. Potentially a great, maybe even iconic scene.
2. Jacob going medieval on Rosalie at the delivery.
3. The look on Bella's face when she finds out Jacob imprinted on Nessie.
4. The love scenes - I hope they do this right and go for romantic, not "edgy". The more left to the imagination, the better.
5. "Throw it out the window!!!"
6. The visualization of Bella's shield during the attack from Alec and Jane.
7. The Romanians.
8. Tanya. OK, I'm a guy, I'm kinda interested in what she looks like, Tanya being a strawberry blonde and all.
9. J. Jenks and Max. Don't leave them out!! You have to put them in somewhere, it's the only time Bella gets to interact with humans besides Charlie and Sue. Scrap the Volvo, stick her in the Ferrari, and vamp Bella (Kristen) up. You have to do it.
10. Closing Credits, extra scenes. Time has passed and come around full circle, the Cullens (including Bella) are enrolling at another school; one of the new students asks "Who are they?".
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”