Awkward Moments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Awkward Moments

Post by LionandLamb123 »

LOL I LOVE this thread!!! Ok, this is a little more of embarrasing, but here we go...lol

Once, In 6th grade my teacher chose me to read a paragraph out of our text book, so I did. No problem, right? WRONG! There was one word, which I can't even remeber, that I just could not pronounce. IT WAS IN THE STUPID PARAGRAPH LIKE 15 TIMES!!

So, I kept stumbling over the word, and everyone kept staring at me and my face got all red :oops: :oops:

I'm in 8th grade now, so I have a habit where sometimes I scan over a paragraph BEFORE I volunteer :lol:

You can laugh lol, Its funny now :lol:
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

RajaniArchana wrote: So me and my brother used to work for my mom in this warehouse, hauling boxes around, with my brother's two best friends (who happened to be brothers themselves), one of which I had a crush on...like, seriously, seriously had a crush on. So, this one time we're working, and we got done, and me and The Crush were walking through the main room of the warehouse, and The Crush's brother turned out the lights, but I could see the light at the other end of the big room because the front door of the warehouse was open. So I'm kind of afraid of the dark and i started running...

And I smacked, literally head-on, into a metal pole. It was so LOUD and the The Crush started laughing and was like, " Are you okay?" And I've got tears of pain running down my face and i'm like, " Yeah, sure, I'm fine." So we find our brothers and The Crush's brother is like, " What was that wierd sound we just heard?" And The Crush is like, " Renee ran into a pole."
Oh jeeze! That sucks! I would have been so embarrassed! :P

I kind of had an awkward moment a couple of weeks back. So one of the teachers in my school is reaaaaallly gorgeous, and a lot of girls have a crush on him. So I was walking up the stairs with my friend, and I said to her, "Do you know who's really good looking? Mr. (insertteachernamehere)." She started to laugh, and said, "He's right behind you."

I freaked out and BOOKED it up the stairs! I didn't even look back, I was so embarrassed. I ran so fast that I managed to scare some boy walking down the stairs. It wasn't until I was on the second floor and my friend was literally rolling on the floor laughing, that she told me he hadn't been behind me at all. =P
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

RajaniArchana wrote:These are all hilarious, and i've got one!

So me and my brother used to work for my mom in this warehouse, hauling boxes around, with my brother's two best friends (who happened to be brothers themselves), one of which I had a crush on...like, seriously, seriously had a crush on. So, this one time we're working, and we got done, and me and The Crush were walking through the main room of the warehouse, and The Crush's brother turned out the lights, but I could see the light at the other end of the big room because the front door of the warehouse was open. So I'm kind of afraid of the dark and i started running...

And I smacked, literally head-on, into a metal pole. It was so LOUD and the The Crush started laughing and was like, " Are you okay?" And I've got tears of pain running down my face and i'm like, " Yeah, sure, I'm fine." So we find our brothers and The Crush's brother is like, " What was that wierd sound we just heard?" And The Crush is like, " Renee ran into a pole."

And then, about two weeks later, we were working again, and The Crush detailed to his sister (who is my best friend) during lunch after working exactly how that emabressing moment happened, complete with sound affects, and he was like, " Yeah, it sounded painful but it was funny."

I was so freaking emabressed!
Sorry, I laughed.
I couldn't help it.
Are you okay???
Must have hurt like hell.
I would have started crying right there and then.

I have awkward moments everyday, but I just can't remember them. :(
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

I always have super awkward moments. I'm very good at tripping over invisible objects lol. Everyday I end up with a new bruise or cut that I dont' realize is there until the end of the day. I'm very good at pulling a Bella lol.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I was at a concert and me and my friend were walking back to our seats from the bathroom, and I trip over my own feet and then straighten up and proceed to shout loudly, "I'M O-KAY!" this really hot guy that was leaning on the wall burst out laughing, along with about 10 other people, :oops:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

I think my tripping-while-taking-out-the-trash story maybe belongs in the Pulling a Bella thread XP

Anyway, the concert thing sucks... nothing like complete strangers finding amusement in your pain. At least with friends they know you have redeeming qualities.

I was pumping gas at the 7-Eleven one time and first, some people I didn't know drove up and were waving, so I was like 'I should know these people?' but I waved anyway... and then their friends came out of the store and waved back... then I could not get the freaking nozzle hung up. You have to flip the thing down and hang up the nozzle but the thing wouldn't flip down, so I'm holding the nozzle and nudging the thinger down with my foot, during the busiest part of the day (after school).

Another time, oddly also at the Sev, I got into the car, it was my mother's car that I borrowed and it has command start... anyway I accidentally pushed the command start button but I didn't know that, so I got in, turned the key, and the starter made that squealing noise... the girls in the van next to me were girls I knew that were really snobby (think Lauren), and they all burst out laughing. I tried to drive away with my last shreds of dignity in tact... XP
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

The other day I was going to put my clarinet in the band room before homeroom, and I ran right into the little island in the middle of the room.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

I was trying to finish Breaking Dawn at school and I had the book out in front of me and was reading for a few minutes.
Then I got that wierd feeling that some one was watching me
I look up and theres three or four guys standing behind me staring at the book
(Made even more awkward by the fact that they were all older than me and Im a guy as well)
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

Inarikage wrote:I was trying to finish Breaking Dawn at school and I had the book out in front of me and was reading for a few minutes.
Then I got that wierd feeling that some one was watching me
I look up and theres three or four guys standing behind me staring at the book
(Made even more awkward by the fact that they were all older than me and Im a guy as well)
haha that would be awkward

there's kid that my one of my friends is friends with and he is ah-dorable like in the 12-year-old boy type way. so me and another one of my friends went up to him to introduce ourselves because he's just so cute.

me: i'm julie this is my friend _________
boy: i'm cody
me: you're so cute
cody: ..... *hehehe*
my friend: in the little kid way
cody: *hehehe* thank you?
my friend: awkward

this kid is just so so so adorable and he has that awkward preteen boy look to him and he gets all giggly when we talk to him.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Okay, it was snowing and we got to go home early from school. They let me off at the bottom of the huge hill, all alone. I'm walking up slip on some ice and fall all the way down, I then called my dad to pick me up, off the ground, I twisted my ankle and a bunch of people were watching from inside their houses.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!