1. If Edward had shared Jacob’s thoughts with Bella (when he drops her off at the LaPush boundary line) do you think it would have caused Bella to acknowledge the pain she was causing Jacob and prevented the “Jacob-kiss” from happening?
Yes,..I think Bella may have avoided the whole situation all together.. I didn't really think Jacob would think about how he was going to kiss Bella when he knew Edward was reading this thoughts,.. I think Edward would have flipped out.
2. Bella describes in detail why she wants Edward to change her. If she is going to be changed, do you think he wants to be the one to do it?
Of course Edward wants to be the one to do it. I think he would never never never want her to become a vampire, but I'm pretty sure if it was going to happen,.. he would want to be the one to do it.
3. What can you attribute Bella’s ambivalence about marriage to?
She doesn't want to follow in her mom's foot steps. She feels she might disappoint her if she does the same thing,.. and she would be the gossip and know everyone is thinking bad things about,.. which doesn't make sense because she doesn't care what people thing about her.
4. Bella constantly makes the distinction between the Jacob she likes—her young friend and the bitter werewolf Jacob who “bugs the hell” out of her. What do you think Stephenie’s purpose is in highlighting this throughout the book?
That the transformation changed him a lot,.. like he has bi-polar or something haha.. JK. It shows it's possible to love someone even if they are an Why are we talking about a donkey? sometimes.. because they are themselves deep down inside.
5. Is is shocking that Bella would consider having Edward kill a human in order to gain an advantage in the fight against the newborns?
Kind of,.. since she's so against it. But she also would do anything for Edward and wants the best for him. It wouldn't surprise me if she felt kinda differently if he really did it though.