Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by aussie-twigirl »

OMG!!!! I just finished reading SPIRIT BOUND!!!! It was amazing and sad and cliffhanger-y and exciting and incredible and I wanna know what happens next and gah! Why can't the Last Sacrifice be out already?! My golly gosh, i love this series!!!

I really need rant about this!!!! SPOILERS --> (Invisibly Inked) --> So, I can't believe Rose is in jail for the Queens murder!!!!! It's the most absurd thing I've heard! It has to be Victor and Robert or something!! And DIMITRI!!! OMG! I'm a HUGE DIMITRI/ROSE fan. Although Adrian has warmed on me in this book. I loved his quotes! My gosh. Anyway, I didn't think the spirited stake would work but it did and I'm so glad. But i hated how Dimitri treated Rose. I mean, completely understandable but still. Not what I wanted to happen! But then that cafe scene gave hope of something happening between them and then she was arrested! Arggggh! And what was with the conference thing with Sydney!? Obviously/Maybe something to do with the killing, because of the letter but gosh! The Last Sacrifice is going to be epic! And then Lissa and Christan got back together! Yayyyy! I love these too! And I really hope that Lissa joins the council soon cause otherwise Rose is Screw*d But surely she'll be okay, cause she has Abe and everyone to help her. God. Please let her be okay! And what happened to Eddie?! He like disappeared towards the end!??

Okay that's all for spoilers, just DON'T read this^^ if you don't want to know about Spirit bound, cause it literally gives everything away! lol

That's fantastic that LS is 600 pages!!!!!! And yay for the spin off books! Oh i can't wait for LS! How many days is it now???

Btw, I'm Paige, if you don't know me :mrgreen:
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Only 70 days!!!! I swear, when I actually touch LS for the first time, I'll burst into tears. I'll probably refuse to read the last 20 pages of the book for years, because I can't bear that it's almost over. :cry:

Where did the days go? :( *isn't ready for LS yet*

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

OMG really!? That's awesome but sad too. Wow, I don't want it to be over. I think I may just cry too when I touch it, Rapid. What on earth will i do when it's finished!?!?
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

aussie-twigirl wrote:OMG really!? That's awesome but sad too. Wow, I don't want it to be over. I think I may just cry too when I touch it, Rapid. What on earth will i do when it's finished!?!?
Wait for the Spinoff series? :D
Richelle Mead wrote:Last Sacrifice will be the last book about Rose, but it'll be followed by a spin-off series still set in the Vampire Academy world. Side characters we know from the current series will now be our main characters, and there'll be a whole new storyline (not the last one told from a different perspective). So far, there is no exact release date, but you can expect it near late summer/early fall of 2011.

At the moment, I'm not allowed to reveal the title, premise, or full cast of characters. I can tell you that it'll be written in third person, so we'll get a number of characters' perspectives. One of them will be Sydney. The others are a secret for now. Also, expect a cameo from Rose. :)
Yay spinoff!

Also, check this out for a list of books (that I'll be reading :D ) that are coming out in the next year. Let me know if anything sounds interesting, and I'll tell you what I know :)

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Ok so technically I haven't read the series, but one of my friends gave me the first two books today so I'll be reading them soon! I just wanted to let everyone know that hopefully soon I'll be able to join in on the conversations lol! :D
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Kym- Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's very good! I'm sure you'll love it :D Tell me when you start reading them and stuff =)
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

You'll love it! :D Seriously! I know what I'm talking about!!!

Only two months tomorrow!!! :shock: Crazy, right? It's almost over!

Question: What will you be doing the day LS comes out? Walk us through your day. :)

My Answer: Waking up, getting LS, reading all day with water and food already in my room. :D

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I am ashamed to say that I am only about eight chapters in :(! I've been wanting to keep reading the book so badly, but I've had soo much homework! I have so much to do so I haven't had time to read! I'm loving it already though lol! I'm liking Rose and Dimitri :)! Not much is going on yet, but as soon as I read more I'll let yall know ;)!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Only 52 days to go! No word yet on chapter one being released early, or even a description. *sigh*

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I just finished the first book not to long ago and I loved it!! Omg it was so good! Dimitri and Rose :O WOW!! I love them lol! I know they aren't supposed to be together because of the age thing and the guardian stuff, but I love them together lol! There is so much intensity between them! I'm going to start the second part too, but I'm worried some bad stuff is gonna happen with them so yall are probably shaking yall's head at me right now because yall know whether or not anything bad happens with them lol!