Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shend
Settled in Forks

All About ME*

Post by shend »

Hey! My name is Stacie.

I'm from Alabama, USA (Roll Tide)! I'm a 30 something wife and mom of 3. When I'm not working, chauffeuring my kids around, or obsessing over Twilight; I love watching football, tailgating with my friends and family, and enjoying UFC fights.

I'm fairly new to the Twilight world. My sister begged me forever to read the books. I finally gave in a few months ago and haven’t' been able to put them down yet! I have read and re-read each one at least twice as well as the outtakes and extras from Twilight and New Moon - I'm Hooked!!
New Moon and Breaking Dawn have to be my favorites. New Moon because of the realness of the pain and healing power of love. Breaking Dawn because I can relate to Bella as a wife and mother wanting and needing to protect her family she loves.
I am definitely an Edward fan! Alice would have to be my favorite "minor" character - the way she loves and protects Bella and her family speaks volumes to her character and she's hilarious too!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: All About ME*

Post by Jestak »

Hi Stacie, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Stacie. Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

Hello! *Waves!*
Hope you enjoy it here!

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey!! Welcome to the lex!!

If you would like come join us on the Team Edward thread and the Team Alice thread. It's where other fans of these wonderful characters converge.

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the boards! Have fun!
WAR EAGLE! :D