Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Re: Liz Reaser as Esme Cullen

Post by fiish3 »

Umm, i havent really seen alot of elizabeths work, i think the only show i've seen her on was in greys anatomy.
She isn't a huge hollywood star so i hope she does a good job in this movie, which im sure she will because she looks like a good esme.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Did anyone watch The Ex List? I did see her on Grey's and in several small roles, but I'm not sure who I saw playing Esme. I didn't really have an image of Esme in my mind. It may be because she's not a major character in the series, but I hope Elizabeth does well. I'd like to see her break the Ava image.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Elizabeth wrote:Did anyone watch The Ex List? I did see her on Grey's and in several small roles, but I'm not sure who I saw playing Esme. I didn't really have an image of Esme in my mind. It may be because she's not a major character in the series, but I hope Elizabeth does well. I'd like to see her break the Ava image.
I watched it and I loved it! I'll be tuning in for sure. Doesn't really cement as Esme image though...it is quite opposite of what I would think of as Esme...but I guess that's what actors do.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

I saw The Ex-List and found it funny her character was named Bella. I think she'll be good as Esme.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

İthink that they ttly captured Esme.... She has that sort of mother like look and she is beautıful so its a perfect match :)

TRAINEE OF E.D.C.!!!!!!!!!

I <3 BLUE BLOODS ALMOST AS MUCH AS TWILIGHT! ( i said almost!)
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

For the most part, she's exactly how I pictured Esme. I don't know if she is a good actress or not, but let's cross our fingers and hope that she is. :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Isabella M. Swan
Settled in Forks

Post by Isabella M. Swan »

Honestly I couldn't stand her in Grey's and I hate her on the Ex List so I'll just have to see how she fares in the movie. She really isn't one of my favourite actresses.
NickyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by NickyCullen »

when i first found out that she was playing Esme i was kind of upset bc i watched Grey's and didn't like her at all. But once i saw all the promotional pictures and stuff she looks exactly like how i pictured Esme. it was actually kind of freaky when i first saw her picture as Esme. It totally changed my view. So i'm not longer upset! i'm actually really happy that shes portraying Esme!!!!!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

RussetRose♥ wrote:For the most part, she's exactly how I pictured Esme. I don't know if she is a good actress or not, but let's cross our fingers and hope that she is. :D
same here. i haven't seen any of her other parts, but i really like the way she looks for esme.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
jeannie the nomad
Settled in Forks

Post by jeannie the nomad »

I like her as an actress but she is far from my thought of how Esme should look and speak she has a certain way of speaking. I liked her as an actress in Grey's and love her in the Ex-List but hope she proves me wrong with Esme.