You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by Kate »

You know you've read too much Twilight when...

#1 ... When you wake up in morning, after "being eat alive" by mosquitoes (I have 20 mosquitoes bites on the same shoulder :shock: ) and I think: «At least, my blood should not taste so bad for a vampire»... :roll:

#2: ... When, the night after "being eat alive" by mosquitoes, you need to put some ice on your shoulder to be able to sleep, you think : «Ho! That what's it feel to fall asleep when Edward cuddle you? Not that bad!» :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

-When you are suddenly very proud of your drivers licence after realizing you had driving lessons in a volvo s60!

-When you cherish the catalogue of H&M, because it has a lot of obviously Edward inspired models and peacoats.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Uushia
Settled in Forks

Post by Uushia »

When you consider character names from the series for your next born child.

When twilight sites take more of your time than facebook.

When the only cars you can name are either from the books or the movies.
Team Aro ---Team Volturi
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When you're at a Halloween party & someone is dressed as a duck & she put feathers in her hair...and you think of Twilight. (And if you don't know why you obviously need to reread the first few chapters of BD.)

When you're playing a game called werewolf (it's a lot like Mafia if you know what either of these games are) and you don't want to be one of the werewolves because you prefer the Cullens to the wolves. (Sorry but the only wolf I love is Seth.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I was reading that serious essay about wedding and suddenly I had flash back about Bella's and Edward's Wedding. That was so strong and clear in my head! Their dance on the garden... I never feel anything like this before for a book!

You know you read too much Twilight when you remember Bella's memory vividly than yours!

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I was watching tv when a couple came on named Kate and Alistair who were buying their first home together. And my reaction was: Hey, that's not right! Kate is with Garrett and Alistair is a total hermit!
So: You know you've read to much Twilight when you get pissed at tv-makers for getting the couples wrong.
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

Suzan wrote:I was watching tv when a couple came on named Kate and Alistair who were buying their first home together. And my reaction was: Hey, that's not right! Kate is with Garrett and Alistair is a total hermit!
So: You know you've read to much Twilight when you get pissed at tv-makers for getting the couples wrong.
:lol: I like this one! :)

Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

^It was just really weird :lol:
They were nice people and all, but I just coudn't grasp the concept of them being together.
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

You know you've read too much Twilight when:
You gave a 5 minutes off to your students and two girls in front of you talked about a quote in Twilight searching when Edward compared Bella to a baby steal and you answered them: " Chapter 14: Mind over matter" than you run away on the opposite side of class before they started to ask embarrassing questions... :)

Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

...when you replace the wallpaper on your dad's pc with one of First Beach in La Push. (Just so you know, I'm a student and I spent the weekends at my parents where I use my dad's pc to study. Actually, my mom and sister use it as well. :roll: ) It's a nice picture and you can't see that it is Twilight related, which is why no one has taken it off :D . It's been up for weeks now and nobody knows but me, hihi! Makes my day just a little better everytime I see it. :lol: I'm sure if they knew, it would be replaced in no time. They think I'm way to obsessed already.