Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Post by marielle »

Hey girls,

Happy Halloween weekend!!!!….
I’m very sure it won’t be really busy here this weekend because most of us will be drowned in parties and candy…

Raine, must have been really special for your niece to have her first trick or treat…I’ve got a tip for you, my old dentist use to say, if you want to eat sweets you better take all at once, that way your teeth will only be exposed for a short time rather than when you eat throughout the day…you get more holes in your teeth when you eat sweets slowly,…

Jaclyn, I like Bones as well… do I sense that we both have a thing for David??? ( the angel serie on your list gave it away :lol: ) but Bones is good, I like the humor and the whole Angela and relationship thing…

Thanks for the tip on the screencaps… I’m going to try it later tonight…yeah WttR isn’t released in Holland as well…maybe later next year…if not I’m going to have to do a mega order at amazons…(The runaways, Eclipse, WttR, Bel Ami and WFE)

I don’t have much planned besides the convention later today…I’m leaving in about an hour…still have to get dressed though…

Caryn, there are quite a lot of people that are making Twilight related pumpkins for Halloween, I see a lot on the internet…but someday I have to go to the US to learn how to do it…we tried last year to make Disney pumpkins but we were so bad in it…I cut my hand at least three times…and the pumpkin looked so bad,.

Susie, why doesn’t it surprise us that you flew across the country again… :lol: , Nice pic though…I’m sure you are going to have a lot of fun, Ginnie really sounds like a lot of fun…please tell us what you girls are up to..

Well, I hope you will all have fun today…
I have to go and get dressed now….
See you all later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING!!

Ginnie here! Just a quick morning post before I run off to pick up Susie!! and make sure she gets her daily dose of Starbucks. (It sounds as though we share that obsession as well, LOL.) I'm not sure what else exactly we'll be up to after that, but we'll keep you ladies updated! I've been ridiculously excited since she got here yesterday and I probably talked her ear off last night! My kids did as well. I was delighted to see Little Lady cozy up to Susie immediately, and she was such a good sport about listening to both my daughter and son, as well as letting them both drag her around the house to see this and that. This morning, Baby Rob even woke up asking where she was so I think it's safe to say she made a good impression! ;)

Anyway, the camera is packed so I will be sure to take some more pictures & we'll pop back in then. (I know the one above is a repeat, but I had some technical difficulties last night. :roll: )

Have a great day!! Ginnie

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

First of all... SUSIE AND GINNIE~~ Have a great visit!! You pulled another one off, Susie! Hope your travels home go easier than your travels to Florida.

I can't stick around long enough to do a mega-post today. I have some friends AND RobBell coming over for the WAR EAGLE game this afternoon, so I must go get dressed and run some errands. I'll just tell you girls, I AM LIKING ME SOME ROBBELL!! He tells me how beautiful I am and how much he misses me...ALREADY! I am trying to keep a low profile and not go all gung-ho, but he's making it VERY difficult. I love his sense of humor! He sent me a text yesterday after I told him at coffee on Thursday that I didn't chase, he'd have to pursue me. The text said, "I'm pursuing you!" :lol: *SIGH* I'll be back either late tonight or some time tomorrow.

Happy Halloween, SISTERS!!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Saturday all!

I had such a nice day today - I just feel really happy tonight! Nothing major happened, it was just a good day. Did a little shopping, a little housework, spoke to my SiL who lives down south & arranged to go out at the end of the month, looked at some internet things, watched tv. Like I said nothing exciting but just plain nice! :D

For anyone who maybe wasn't feeling too cheerful today.... I bet you this will cheer you up! ;)

Caryn - Thank you, thank you, thank you for the New Moon kiss gifs!! :D :D

Marielle - Haha, yeah David Borenaz is pretty nice! ;) I think he it really hot as Booth... he just kinda oozes appeal :D
I hope you enjoy the convention!! Are you going alone, or with friends?

Ginnie - That's great that your kids have really taken to Susie! I hope you 2 have an awesome day and we are looking forward to the pics ;)

missp - Aww RBell sounds very dreamy! That text was super sweet! I hope you guys have a great time today :)

Well folks I'm heading off to watch tv with the bf. See ya tomorrow!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Susie's Report from the Road 8-)

Can you believe that the HH Florida contingent was 100% represented today at Lunch???

It was great to meet Christina and I know Ginnie loved meeting her too! In fact the three of us are still together at Ginnie's house. :D

I'm the luckiest woman alive, meeting all you wonderful women!

I guess you'll have to wait for my mega post until I get home - I'll have a lot of pages to get through by then!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Good very early morning to you all!

Just doing a quickie post before going to bed. I only got home from Ginnie's house an hour ago. I had so much fun meeting these two wonderful ladies. Lunch, LOTS of chit chat and a New Moon viewing -- big thumbs up for the day! And since Ginnie and I live so close to each other we'll probably get to meet up again soon. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Oh how I have missed my sisters here! Real life kicked my but for the last 2 weeks and my internet and phone has been off for a while. The phone got back on the other day and just 5 MINUTES AGO the net came back on! Oh THAT was a story to tell! I will write more tomorrow when I have more time. It is almost 2:30 am and I am going to bed. I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL! (and Rob-Crack, but you ladies more!)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls…

Happy Halloween!!!

It has been slow the last two days…but I think with Susie continuing her HH tour and most of us attending Halloween parties… it’s to be expected…

Ginnie, I’m sure you’ll have a great time with Susie there…specially now your kids are happy with her as well…but that was no surprise, I mean what’s not to like about Susie…

Tonise, sounds like you are in love,…

Jaclyn, I went alone to the convention, I don’t have many friends at this side of the country and my bf doesn’t do fantasy (he think it’s weird) but I do know people there and it’s always a good time…

Susie, that pic you posted, how cute are you girls…that’s a fantastic picture…

Christina, it must be wonderful to have a HH-friend so close by…I’m sure you and Ginnie will have a lot of gushing sessions over Rob…

JennJenn, hey, we missed you as well…I’m happy you’ll be able to get your Rob-crack again…

Anyways, yesterday I had the convention….and it was so much fun…( I tried to take pictures but the hall was to dark so that didn’t turn out very well)…
There were like 250 stands with people selling everything from clothing to Jewelery to statues and cd’s…I bought new earrings and a Celtic cross ring…two cd’s (from the bands who played there)…
I wanted to buy a winter coat and I found a beautiful one, but I had doubts…what do you girls think this is the black one and this a red version… I really liked them both but I wonder if I’ll wear them much…

Okay, my bf is bugging me about what to eat this week and it makes it impossible for me to focus on my post...so I'm going to kick him for interrupting my Rob-crack high and I'll see you girls later...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Halloween!

Susie, Ginnie & Christina - YAY!! I'm so glad that all 3 of you managed to meet up!! I'm even happier that you are all having such an awesome time! :D That would be really cool if Ginnie & Christina were able to meet up often since you guys live pretty close to one another. How close are you? That must be so excting have a Twilight (and an HH!) friend living nearby!

JennJenn - Hi! Good to see ya back girl. I don't think I could have survived without internet for 2 weeks ;)

Marielle - I'm glad you had a great time yesterday! I really like the coat - I like the black one better. Did you buy it?

Enjoy your day folks - wonder who is all going trick-or-treating?? :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Good Morning!!

Wow! What a weekend! I had so much fun, I'm not even sure I can put it in to words! I met two really awesome ladies, we had lunch & a movie night, AND I was given my very first piece of Rob paraphernalia!! To top it all off my house was almost completely clean for the first time in months! Great, GREAT weekend!! :D :D :D

Christina is a doll! And so inspirational... It was really awesome getting to meet her and chit chat about life and Twilight. I AM very relieved to have a Twi-friend so close!! I hope we will get to see each other again in the not too distant future, at least once or twice more before Breaking Dawn premieres! For those that asked, we live about an hour away from each other, but you'll have to ask her how long it took to drive home last night for a more exact distance, LOL!

Susie is awesome and I feel like I know many of you better for having met her myself. It's just something about that personal connection that makes this all more real to me now. Alas, she had to head back early this AM. I was sad to see her go, as was BabyRob, but so happy to have met her. I was also relieved to hear that she got on the first flight home this morning in first class. 8-) Hopefully that makes up for the adventure she had getting here on Friday!

To the rest of you... thanks for befriending me & taking me in here at the HH! I would also like to extend my thanks to Rob for taking on the role of Jacob Jankowski & cutting his hair... because the shock of seeing him with short hair was what finally brought me stumbling into the HH!
Big Hugs, "Ginnie"
VirginiaMay wrote:Hello Ladies,

Just popping in to see what you all are up to on this thread. I was happy to see so many of my chat buddies and a few readers on here. I have to admit, I've always limited my Rob-love to his portrayal of Edward, being that he is a few years my junior and oh yeah, I'm married... BUT, I kinda had a change of heart when I saw his new haircut a week or so ago on Ellen.

Am I the only one who has an inappropriate amount of love for the new hair?? :?
(See... first post, back in May on HH #5, :lol: )