Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Post by Susie »

Susie's back home now!!

I only had to take one flight back, but I had to take the very first one (7:45 am) to make sure I got on. Ginnie went beyond the call of duty to pick me up at my hotel at 6 am with two sleeping kids in the van!!!

I have to go out to dinner now with Hubs and Sonny Boy (coupon deal for Halloween at our neighborhood gourmet Italian restaurant.) Our first Halloween that Sonny Boy hasn't gone trick or treating (believe it or not - now he's 17) I didn't even carve a pumpkin! (I guess I was busy this weekend!) We've handed out treats for a while but are now turning off our lights and LEAVING the house!! I guess we're one of the "grumpy houses" now. :?

Catch you later!!

And then I will gush about my visit with Ginnie and Christina..............

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey sisters! Missed you all this weekend. Littlun had a soccer tournament this weekend, each day followed by Halloween festivities. Tonight, Littlun's friends came over to go trick-or-treating because they're parents both had to work. So we're keeping them for a few hours. Right now, my kiddoes are in bed while Littlun's friends are up watching the MLS playoffs with me.

Marielle~ Aww, I bet it looked pretty cute. It just takes a bit of practice. I'm horrible at carving pumpkins, but Hubs is actually pretty good.

Ginnie~ So sweet that your Littluns got so cuddly with Susie. But, she’s so lovely, it doesn’t surprise me a bit. So cute posting your first post. <LOL> I remember reading that and thinking… HECK NO!!

Tonise~ I’m glad to hear things are going well with RobBell.

Jaclyn~ That does sound like a nice day! You’re very welcome. I do love to share that kind of loveliness! <SMILE>

Susie~ Aww, that is so awesome that you all got together with Christina, too! Hope you all are having a lovely time and the weather is nice. “Grumpy houses” <LOL> I trick or treated until I was a senior in high school. Of course, then I had my own munchkin my senior year at university. So, that worked out fairly well for me.

JennJenn~ Hi!! So sorry RL has been kicking your bum, of late. I’m right there with you. Glad to see you.

Well, I've got to show the boys a few things on the computer. Then, I'm hoping to get some reading done.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

*drive-by post*
Hi all! Real life got the better of me this week- sorry I was MIA. I've missed you! I see Susie's been traveling- can't wait to catch up on posts and hear all about it!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a good Halloween and/or weekend. I've been lurking, but haven't managed to post in several days due to real life stuff, and catching up with a bit of fanfiction (both old and new).

Just a quick post to say hello:

Missp~ I'm so happy for you, hon! :D It sounds as if Rbell has truly “dazzled” you, and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. ;) I love that he is so attentive and is patiently “pursuing” you, and I want you to know I've had the biggest grins on my face just reading your recent posts. :D Did any of your friends and family meet RBell while watching the Auburn game yesterday? Meeting and impressing the friends and family is a big step...how did it go?

Susie~ You pulled the wool over our eyes once again with your latest HH visit. I'm sure you and Ginnie had a wonderful time, and I'm so glad you both were able to meet Christina as well. ;) Thanks for linking the great pictures...what a lovely group of ladies you are. Ginnie's kids certainly seemed to be quite taken with you, although it's easy to see why. Hope you had a fun evening with hubs and SonnyBoy tonight after your return, and glad you were able to arrive home in style. 8-)

Ginnie~ I'm so glad you were able to meet Susie and Christina, and know you look forward to getting together with Christina in the future. You're absolutely right....it's very special to actually meet some of the wonderful ladies around here in person, and I'm so thankful I had the chance to meet Susie and Missp in September. We're so happy you found your way to the Halfway House as well, and it's only fitting that Robkowski was the one to introduce you. ;) I'm pretty sure I'll be anticipating the release of that particular movie nearly as much as Breaking Dawn.

Jenn Jenn~ We've missed you too and were glad to hear from you. :) Hope your internet problems are solved and we look forward to knowing how you're doing, when you have a chance to post again.

Jaclyn~ I'm happy to hear your Mom enjoyed New Moon, and I loved your New Moon “rant”, by the way. ;) What does your Mom think of Robward?

Marielle~ Hope you had fun at the festival this weekend. The coats you posted pictures of were gorgeous, both very elegant and striking. I think you're turning into our “go-to girl” for all things Breaking Dawn. Thanks for always keeping us updated on set pictures, casting news, and other filming tidbits.

Raine, Caryn, Marielle, Sandy, Christina, and other HP fans~ Can you believe we're less than three weeks from the release of Deathly Hallows??!!! :o I finally saw my my first Deathly Hallows ad on TV last night and nearly hyperventilated. Although it was the same two minute movie trailer I've watched on the internet recently, it was so exciting to see the very same preview during the World Series. Warner Brothers really paid the big bucks for advertising!

Sandy~ Good to see you. How are your MIL, BIL, and daughter doing?
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls,

The weekend is over again…
I’m really upset with it because it was such a good weekend…I’m sure I’m not the only one who had so much fun…How was Halloween weekend, Girls?

Jaclyn, no I haven’t bought the coat yet, I really liked it but it really gives of a Victorian look, and I’m worried that I won’t wear it a lot because of that…but maybe I will buy it, I’m not sure yet, it looked awesome when I had it on.

Ginnie, you guys look so cute on those pictures…and your son is adorable…
I’m happy to hear that you had fun with your HH-sisters…I really hope I get the chance one day to meet you all in person.

Caryn, maybe I have to take the time to be patient about carving pumpkins…or I’ll buy prepared ones…

Tracy, hihi I just have too much time on my hand and spend it solely on finding good scoop…
I haven’t seen HP ads on tv yet, but I’m sure they will come…I to, realized yesterday that we only had two and half weeks left, crazy huh…I really want to re-read DH but I’m not sure if I get the chance…

Susie, happy to hear you got home safely…(didn’t you want to stay in the warm weather longer?)

Sadly today I don’t have any BD news…
They are releasing a lot of info of where and when shoots will happen, but no important details…
I’ll have time later tonight to search for proper news…
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon everyone,

Monday again eh? :(

Oh well, the clocks went back 1 hour in the UK this weekend, which means it's light in the morning now but dark by 4pm when I'm leaving work :( It's officially winter time now!! Only 7 and a half weeks till Christmas... eek!!

Marielle - Yeah my weekend was pretty good too. Although yesterday my bf and I made bags of treats for trick-or-treaters, but we didn't get any to our door :lol: I bet you that if we didn't buy stuff in, there would have been loads of kids! haha!

Ginnie - Aww your post yesterday was very sweet!! Your son is so adorable btw!

Susie - Yay for getting home on first class! :D Sounds like once again you had an awesoem trip - can't wait to hear all about it!
I hope you enjoyed dinner with the hubs & SonnyBoy!

Tracy - Glad you enjoyed my rant on New Moon :lol: Of course I meant "rant" as in a goo rant ;) She think that Rob...has the right forehead for a vampire Hahahaha! I totally knew she was gonna say that, as she has said it to me in the past about other vamps in tv (especially Angel in Buffy). She said that she think he is handsome in some lights, but sometimes not so much... I think she is still on the fence. Just wait until she sees Eclipse - I think RobWard looks the best here so maybe she will agree also!

Caryn - I hope Littlun's soccer game went well? What did your boys dress up as for Halloween?

Well back to work I go...

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Okay ladies... Help! I have a totally random, non mega-post/HH related question for you all.

I cannot remember, nor can I seem to locate it myself (despite re-reading Twilight from start to finish after I put my daughter on the bus this morning!), but where in the Saga does SM tell us that Edward's eyes were green when he was human??

Unfortunately, this is where reading fanfiction screws with my head! :roll: I need the canon references and I can't find them. BUT... I know one of you can rescue me here! ;)

Well, that's all for now... I will be back later with a proper post.

PS- Marielle? Where do you get all your BD news from? Do they really release the shooting schedule & locations? Or is that stuff that gets leaked without the studio's permission? I'm just curious, as security is already a huge concern and that seems like something they would want to avoid. Not to mention, like most of you, I'm a little protective of our favorite actors and worry about all the crazy stalkers out there. (Because there are absolutely none of those in here, LOL :lol: )
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon, sisters. Another Monday, and back from vacation on top of it. Though, my boss is being very generous and giving us the day off tomorrow for election day. I totally plan on taking full advantage and having another PJ day, after I vote of course.

Ginnie~ Hmm, I don't have New Moon with me today, but I believe it is in the chapter Stitches, when Carlisle is tending to Bella after her injury. He tells her the story of Edward's transformation and talks about Elizabeth Masen's eyes being the same brilliant shade of green as her son's. I'm pretty sure that's the first mention of Edward's beautiful green eyes.

Jaclyn~ Yes, they went very well, actually. Littlun ended up with 7 goals and 5 assists for the tournament, as well as 2 or 3 (dempending on the definition) big saves in goal, and his team went 4 & 0, scoring a total of 27 goals and only giving up 6. They don't have a championship in his age division, but they were pretty much ahead of every stat category. Their trophies were the best part. The tourney is called the Halloween Classic and their trophies were glow-in-the-dark skulls! They also had coffins, black cats and witches. It was pretty cool. Our clocks set back next weekend. I love this time of year. Biggun dressed as a ringwraith (from Lord of the Rings) and Littlun ended up as Capt Jack Sparrow (he originally had another costume planned but changed at the very last minute).

Marielle~ Hmmm, I'm still puzzling about the news that Tayter is supposedly heading to Rio with Rob & Kristen. Unless they did a radical rewrite of Isle Esme, I really don't remember any scenes involving a stinky dog on the island, do you?

Tracy~ Right now, our big question is whether to go IMAX or regular for the initial viewing. I don't know if I'll be able to take IMAX at first. The 7 Potters scene alone might do me in. Although, am I really the only one who's kind of hoping for a Return of the Jedi-esque gathering scene at the end of part two, maybe like Cederic, Dumbledore, Lupin etc all ghostly and beaming proudly at wee Harry for saving the world... most importantly Cedric?!?! :lol:

Sandy~ Hope life has sufficiently calmed a bit that you were able to visit for a bit longer soon. You're seriously starting to make me feel like a total slacker!

A little post-Halloween love for ya'll. *hugs* And back to work with me.

C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls...

did you all realize that it's november already...it's really crazy...Like Jaclyn we had our extra hour of sleep for the winter-time last saturday...so it's now officially winter season...
and Christmas so close...I'm sure the US girls arre working towards all the holidays that you have...we only do Christmas and new years eve, so I have still time to make plans...

anyways,

Ginnie, I have a few sites that post a lot of news I visit daily...http://www.eclipsemovie.org is one of my favorites... they have a link to their sister site for Breaking dawn...and always good scoop...what I like about that site is that they (most of the time) offer you the chance to watch papzz pics or not...
besides that I found this cute little UK site, Twilight news they have a more bussiness look but regularly good scoop...
I shouldn't worry to much, these sites only pick up what the rumor mill is spreading out in the net, anything obtained due to stalking of criminals acts are taken off...(like the release of the Eclipse screenshots, they were only on for an hour before they realize it was leaked)

Caryn, is Taylor really going to Brazil... I heard rumors about it but I thought that was a mistake...the only reason I can think of why he is going it's because of press and summit's need to expose all three of them or because Bill Gordon wants him there to rehease upcoming scene, I believe they are on a really tight schedual for the first two months...and I know the president was totally spiked about having the Twilight cast there so maybe Summit sends Taylor to keep the president happy..
Please god, I hope MR didn't screw up Isle Esme bliss...(if she has done that, I get my hands on a script and wack her around her head with it until she begs for mercy)

Jaclyn, hihi, that happened to us as well... like I said in holland we don't really celebrate Halloween but because we have a lot of Americans living here there is always the chance that they do want to go trick or treating...so I bought some candy just to be sure I have something in case the bell rings...but no kids...now I have to eat all of it myself :cry: (I'll never loose weight this way...seriously I have the backbone of a squid.)

AH...look Kstew got the Bella look back

Oh My, I stumbled across this picture and it totally broke my heart

Okay, so I can't find any real news for today, maybe Caryn will be able to dig up some stuff later today...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty