Happy Monday, Ladies!
Whew! I just finished responding to all your posts from Friday morning until now and that took me an hour! I’m really tired still from yesterday’s early flight home. I never took a nap yesterday like I was planning on. Today I just had to jump back into the school/work routine. I really need my nap now!!
I had a wonderful time with Ginnie
– she was the perfect hostess driving me all around. Her kids are delightful – I really loved spending time with them. She should be very proud of them. Come to think of it- Lovely HH Sisters, inside and out, always have the nicest children – so well adjusted, so friendly, so smart. (That would be New Jen
, and Tracy
too - I've met their kids) There definitely is a link there!! (I could assume the same link exists with you other moms!
) Meeting Christina
was the icing on the cake! It was so great that she was able to join us for the rest of the day after our lunch. Watching New Moon
together, the three of us, was so fun. Ginnie
and I had watched Twilight
the night before. Soooooo fun.Jaclyn
– Will you offer your babysitting services for your cousin too? The listening test has no test booklet, so the answer options are read to them and they have to choose A, B, or C to write their answers on the answer sheet. Example: The man says, “I need to make a deposit.” Where is the man? A) a clothing store B) a bank or C) the post office. I’m glad you and your mom had fun watching New Moon together. I believe you were “raving” about new moon rather than “ranting”. I loved all those parts of the movie too. It was also nice not to worry about the make-up problems of Twilight and the wig problems of Eclipse! I love how you articulated your contentment with your Saturday - how you felt really happy. Perhaps because you knew you would be getting an extra hour of sleep? We do the change this weekend.Chrissy
– I’ve seen you logged on a lot, but not posting – is everything OK? Back to your post on Thursday – I’m so glad you had a great day. You deserve that after the rotten day you had earlier in the week. I know what you mean about being opposite of your brother – that’s the way I am in comparison to both my brothers – opposite!!! They are both really quiet. How do I stay calm while speaking? Well, most teachers aren’t the shy type, but in general – the more you do something the easier it gets. In the class room, it is the same environment and the same group of students and I have been given the authority to teach them, so that gives me confidence. In your class they will hopefully start you out talking about something you know a lot about – something you have a passion for. That way you don’t have to worry about the content, just the delivery! That’s how it is for teachers too – we’re fairly confident about the content… Good luck! Thanks for saying I sound “cool”. Some days, I’m a bit crabby with my class! Oh I’m glad to see that you’re back on the thread today! You really know how to pamper yourself!! I LOVE your nail color – perfect for fall going into winter!! Love your writing! YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PICS CARYN
POSTED IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!Caryn
– I’d like Rob’s hair to be a little longer for Edward – I need continuity. It looks like he’s had it cut at least once since WfE finished filming. Is he sick of having to deal with the bouffant?? I’m embarrassed to ask – What’s “trunk” or treat? Cool costumes. Thanks for the reunion gifs – my favorite is the kiss – that is very HOT. Our house wasn’t too grumpy – we got to see all the neighborhood kids before we went out to dinner. It’s cool that you get election day off tomorrow! My hubs is an election judge – co-chair, so I won’t be seeing much of him tomorrow – he reports at 6am and gets home around 9pm. Love the new pic of Rob – WHY oh Why do I never get in the same security line with Rob???? I even go in the “expert traveler” lane!! What a full backpack he has. The new THUD pic – where is that from? MORE???? Yes. I can see why you need to compose yourself before you will be able to respond to posts! This
is one of my favorites. Christina
– I’m so impressed that you’re training for a 5K run! I had a lot of fun with you and Ginnie too!! So, glad you were able to meet up with us. More later...
– I’m so happy about you and Mr. Bell. Keep us informed….I guess I won’t be surprised if we don’t see as much of you on the thread as before… That text he sent “I’m pursuing you.” Gave me goose bumps! I was imagining Edward saying something like that…Raine
– It’s always so funny when little tiny kids have HUGE bags of candy from trick or treating! If you eat any, you’ll also need to be careful the chewy stuff doesn’t pull off parts of your braces! I hope you had a great holiday weekend - please tell us all about it when you get back. P.S. I love the Hunger Games!
– You made Tapas for 80 people? It sounds so fun to have “professionals” helping you. It sounds delicious too. If you want summer the whole year round, why do you want to move to the UK – it’s probably worse than Holland! AGREE – Kristen is awesome in WttR!!! Thanks for that clip – I hadn’t seen it before. I have to make plans to see that this weekend! Thanks for the compliment……Did you buy both coats? I think the black one is more versatile, but of course red is beautiful! I’d love to see a pic of you in your costume! Congrats on getting an extra hour of sleep this weekend! We do it next weekend! YOU ARE SO FUNNY WITH YOUR MEDICAL REACTION TO CARYN'S
– I’m so glad I got to see a Live performance of Kung Fu Fighting by Baby Rob!! Thanks for posting all those great pics! I see Caryn
answered your question already! More later....Sandy
– Thanks for stopping by to say hi! Come back when you have more time and tell us how things are going.Tracy!!!
Hi there! What, pray tell, is the real life stuff going on? Just the usual? Did I really surprise you? TeeHee. Yes, all the HH Sisters are a lovely group of ladies. Thanks for the nice compliment. I’m enjoying the Hunger Games – WOW. The way I can handle the premise is to accept the scenario as the way it is – there is no choice – and what the main characters do in that environment – the choices they make. I’m 75% finished –then I’ll go buy the next one “Catching Fire”. You’ve only read the first one, right?Desiree
– Welcome back!!! You don’t have to “sneak” in! Please come back when you have more time and tell us more about what you’re doing. I really want to know about your hubs’ knee surgery since I’m going to have surgery too!
- That was really nice or your niece to set up trick or treating in the house for your daughter.
Just so you won’t be on the edge of your seats wondering who I will visit next – I don’t plan on traveling in November at all. I’m all booked up with local social events, my knee surgery, and then of course, Thanksgiving.
Now I'm all caught up with the posts! HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!