Here we go. As promised individual reply's...
But before that. I got a new book today. Any Harry Potter fans heard of a book called "Harry Potter Film Wizardry"
??? If not, you absolutely have to get a copy. It's awesome, it documents all the HP film from Sorcerer's Stone to Deathly Hallows. The book is full of colorful props that are the exact replica of what's used in the film that you can actually removed. My favorite so far is the first Hogwarts letter sent to Harry, the Marauders Map and the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes product catalogue...
- Yay glad you had fun making Tapas as well as eating them. Wow food for 80 people that must have been loads of food.October 30Ginnie
- Your babyRob looks so adorable doing his moves. My now 11 yrs old nephew used to do that when he was 6 yrs old. We also video taped him doing weird moves and show it to him now. He was so ashamed and constantly denies it was not him
. Oh and you have no idea how many glasswares he smash while doing those moves....Caryn
- I love the Robward pumpkin
. Very original, I never thought of Robward's beautiful face carved on a pumpkin. Did you take that one home???Jaclyn
- Aww sorry you had such a bad Friday at work. At least its the weekend the next day. Susie
- Yay you pulled off another HH visit. And lucky you for getting in your flight while the paying one's couldn't get on board. It's so cool that you got to meet Ginnie and Christina, talk about hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. I hope you ladies have fun.Marielle
- Thanks for the tip. I used to have that same principle when I was younger, I ate too many chocolates in one seating and the result is I got tonsilitis
. So I think I'll just eat moderately then drink lots of water and brush my teeth immediately.October 31Christina
- I'm so glad you had a blast day with Susie and GinnieJennJenn
- Hey! Been missing you here at the lex and on FB. I'm so happy you're back with us.Ginnie
- Beautiful pic of Robward as your very own 1st Rob paraphernalia. I'm glad you had fun spending the day with Susie and Christina.November 1Tracy
- Yay I know the days are going by so fast. Which suits me just fine. Counting the days until Deathly Hallows part 1.Jaclyn
- Awww don't mention how many days it is until Christmas
. I'm trying to delay my Christmas shopping list hopefully until December. I can't even remember how many godchildren I have.November 2Caryn
- For the love of all that's holy....some warning please before you post something like that. Thanks for reposting the outtakes from Australian TV Week photo shoot. It would have been a tragedy if I don't get to see those beautiful pics of Rob.Chrissy
- You have got to be kidding me!!! Of course I know Rain I'm Asian
. I love his music and the he's such a great dancer. I think he's been in the Philippines a couple of times now to do concerts. I've never been to any of his though. I'm not really a very big fan but I do like him a lot although like you I don't speak the same language as him (I can understand the very basic Korean though).Desiree
- Hey girlie! Been missing you. Good luck with your studies and work.JennJenn
- Aw that was very sweet of your niece to show your daughter how to trick or treat.Susie
- Not to worry I'm very picky when it comes to sweets after I got my braces. No nougat, no toffees, no chocolates with nuts, no gums, no candies that leaves colors in my mouth. That only leaves plain old chocolates and regular candies...hahaha. Yay on finally reading The Hunger Games
. Told you it was good and addictive. Have you had a chance to read the sequel now Catching Fire
???3 more pages, you can do it RaineChrissy
- Here in the Philippines, when you turned 18 the world opens up to you. You're legal to do everything (except maybe push drugs
). I came from a conservative family and I am the only girl and the youngest so my parents are pretty strict when I was growing up. It's probably 1 of the reason why I never acquired the taste of alcohol. I got my first taste of beer when I was 15, never really like it. Can you believe I have only been drunk once and its inside the house of one of my college friends, I'm 19 at that time. I don't like the feeling and the hangover that comes with it the next day. I think I might have to agree with Marielle
if you're under 18 drink with adult supervision. November 3JennJenn
My whole family and I went to my hometown for a 4 day vacation and also to celebrate All Souls Day...Hihi your Rob dreams makes me giggle...Susie
- Hahaha that sucks I'm feeling so lonely on the other side of the globe
. Yap I was able to rest from work and from technology during my vacation. The only thing that entertained me is the cable TV but I'm not a TV kind of gal
. I forgot to bring a book because I thought there's internet signal there but no such luck. So I did sleep. A lot.Ginnie
- Believe me we're all trying to figure out how to eat my niece since she was born
. She's beyond adorable, its like having a living doll to play house and dress up. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't mess up the Isle Esme scenes, all of us are really looking forward to that.Caryn
- Hope you feel better soon.
Yay that's it. I think this is my longest post ever. I'm out of here.
HP Film Wizardry is waiting for me. See you tomorrow ladies
Good night/morning/afternoon to all