USA Network's Original Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

USA Network's Original Series

Post by bac »

This is a place to discuss USA's Original Series...Psych, White Collar, Burn Notice, etc.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: USA Network's Original Series

Post by pennybug84 »

Woot! Woot! I requested this thread because pretty much all my favorite shows now are on USA. It's become my favorite network.

My number 1 show is Psych. I love love that show! (It's my favorite show on television right now.) It's so dang funny, fun, clean & great. It was the awesome Psychic show before The Mentalist came along. I refuse to watch The Mentalist because of my loyalty to Psych, Shawn & Gus. Anyone else out there that likes Psych what was your opinion on how they ended the mid-season finale? (The Shawn & Jules moment.) I was shocked! I kind of want them together but then at the same time I don't because I'm afraid it'll ruin the show. I kind of hope they wait until they're ending the series to have that happen.

I also love White Collar, Monk, Burn Notice, & Covert Affairs. (Probably in that order.) I like Royal Pains okay but it's not my favorite. I hope to find other fans of these shows on here to discuss them. They're all great in their own way.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I LOVE Psych! And pretty much anything else on USA. If you walk into my house, the tv will most likely be on USA network.

Penny - I feel the same way about Shawn and Jules! I want them to be together, but I don't want it to ruin the show if they break up. It'll be totally awkward... and potentially funny because of said awkwardness though.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I like the USA Network. They have some pretty good shows and movies they broadcast.

Psych is by fay one of my favorite shows. I've seen every episode of every season! I love Shawn & Gus. The 2nd part of the new season will be premiering soon. Can't wait!

I used to watch Monk too. Loved that show. In a way I'm glad it ended. Monk finally got to the bottom of what happened.

I don't watch too many of the new shows. None have caught my eye. I wanted to watch Royal Pains when that first premiered but b the time I was able to watch it the first season was nearly over.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

There's a Psych marathon on USA for anyone who's interested! =)

EDIT: New episode tonight!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Try not to double post if you can help it, thanks :)

USA is my all-time favorte network!! Simply because it has all of my all-time favorite shows! Its something about the kind of humor they use in all of their shows and how well you can relate and connect with the characters I think. Thats what does it for me at least, plus all the shows have great plots and I <3<3<3 the dialouge used :mrgreen: the USA writers are TERRIFIC!! I love evrything about all the shows :D

I recently moved to Finland, where I can't get the USA network (come on guys, broadcast in Scandanavia! I promise to get all my firends to watch!), but I am going back to the US to visit in December and my parents have already planned out our schedule so that I can catch all the new episodes as well as reruns of the best USA shows :D

My faves:
1. Psych
2. Covert Affairs
3. Monk
4.White Collar
5. Burn Notice
6. Royal Pains

Whenever a new show comes out and I see the pilot (for free, thank you itunes!), and then I start researching it to see what network it's on, it's ALWAYS USA, which is kind of hilarious after about the 3rd time... :lol:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I love the shows that USA has come up with for yrs. Right now my current faves that they are airing now are:

1. Covert Affairs
2. White Collar
3. Burn Notice
4. Royal Pains

As far as the other shows they aired in the past there are many: La Femme Nikita (of course) :roll: , Silk Stalkings (the ones with Rob Estes ;) and Misty Kapture), Pacific Blue, Monk (although I only got into it towards the end....my mom watched it all the time though). Thats all I can think of right now unless you count some of the cartoons they aired. Its really fuzzy but I get the feeling I watched He-man, She-Ra, the smurfs....but we couldn't afford cable at a certain point in my childhood so It was probably around mid to late 80s when I stopped watching USA network 'till my grandmother moved in with us a few yrs later and started paying for it for us. :oops:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I am REALLY bummed!! Psych isn't come back for season 6 until FALL!!! :evil: :o :x :banghead:

Why?! Is what I want to know. Summer is perfect time for it. I was looking forward to it coming back this summer. I am so not happy about this.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

^^^Hahah, I felt the EXACT same way!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC