Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Raine, I hope you are doing well. My great uncle passed and it stinks. I was closer to him when I was younger, but still stinks. I hope your family is getting through it together.

Dawn
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

openfire and older_twilight_fan- I love to share so no problem. Too bad I couldn't see Kellan two weeks ago or I would have had more to share. Maybe I might go to the Harry Potter premiere and wait outside and see if I get in. I am not really into it, but a friend is and it is like a challenge to get in. I am usually up for a challenge. I wish they would just have things that worked with my husband's schedule better. lol
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Ginnie-I hope it's just a wardrobe fail. (HINT SUMMITT! FIX IT! :lol: ) I agree with you on theoutfit/shoes thing. yeah, the hair on both is odd.

Jacklyn-EclispeWard IS Edward for me to!
openfire wrote:I'm still kinda hoping that it will be fixed by lighting, or CGI, or some other fancy film thingy.
:lol: I just love the way that sounds haha!

Dawn-hi!

I am still over the moon at the pics and videos! has anyone else watched the vids on the blog's homepage?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

openfire wrote:
EDIT: I was over having a mooch in the "worried about breaking dawn" thread and saw this:
Suzan wrote:I just wanted to give you guys my theory on the scene in the streets of Rio. Because I think that it might have nothing to do with the arrival in Rio, because there is no luggage and it just wouldn't make sense to walk the streets of Rio after a long flight without your bags on your way to the much anticipated honeymoon. (Also, I thought there was some change of clothes but those pictures could have been from rehearsals.)
Maybe this scene is for the time that Edward tries to distract Bella with all sorts of tourist activities. The dress and heels would than be explained by the fact that (besides Alice packing her backs) Bella is trying to look her best/sexy/seductive.
Anyway, this could just be me and my imagination. Guess we'll have to wait until nov 2011 :roll:
This kinda makes sense - especially the distraction with activities and Bella trying to look seductive???
It's defo something to consider I think - I hope Suzan doesn't mind me using their quote!!
Jaclyn~ I like the idea you quoted above, about why Edward and Bella would be dancing around the streets of Brazil with Bella wearing 4" heels. It makes sense that Bella might wear the stilletos to try and "distract" Edward, 8-) although I still think the dress looks like something Bella would have changed into from her wedding dress, before they left the Cullens' house. I think if she were really trying to distract Edward several days into their honeymoon, she probably would have worn some flirty, soft, spaghetti-strap sundress as well. ;)

Ginnie~ Thanks for reassuring me that Bella's Chucks are present and accounted for, as you indicated. Maybe she'll kick off her heels while they're on the boat to rest her tired, aching feet before she changes into her favorite pair of sneakers. I'm sure Edward could even handle giving her a foot massage with one hand, while driving the boat with the other hand. After all....what are vampire reflexes for? :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I'm sure Edward could even handle giving her a foot massage with one hand, while driving the boat with the other hand. After all....what are vampire reflexes for? :lol:
:lol: So true!

if you all have not watched the vids on the blogs home page, watch them! It's so awesome to see! Ahhh! The next year is going to drive us nuts!!!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Hi Everyone, sorry if I missed responding back to someone who did respond back to me.

I have to say I am behind and i just saw the pics. from filming and i could cry how happy they look. It is so great. I love seeing the pics and being able to guess what part of the film they are filming. I am so excited and it is so sad we have to wait a yr. I understand why they did it, but I hope it doesn't loose momentum. There will be nothing except a two DVD release, Eclipse and BD in the next two yrs. It is going to drive me crazy. I hope Rob films something else in NYC in the meantime.
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

OMGosh!! There are six of us online right now! That's the most I've ever seen at one time. Yeah, for BD photos!!!

*Waves* Hi, Christina, Jaclyn, Tammy, Dawn, Tracy, JennJenn!!

(PS- Hello Guests!! I "See" you lurking there too! ;) )
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

SwanCullen Hi back to you. I did not read everything, but it seems you are talking about the hair in the pictures, and I have to agree that Rob's is not right again. I know he thought it was too high in the first, but it was also too short in the last one or I think NM. Don't they say if it isn't broke don't fix it. They should have listened to that saying because they just can't get his hair the same as Twilight, but a little shorter. I am a hair girl being I am a hair dresser by trade and it drives me crazy. especially when he is suppose to be a perfect vampire and his sideburns grow out. Haven't they ever heard of touch ups between haircuts? It is the simple things that are no brainers that drive me crazy when they aren't done. They get the technical stuff right, but not the simple. If I read it wrong sorry to go on about his hair.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Jazz Girl wrote:I'm with all you ladies. Rob's hair looks very dark for Edward. I'm okay with the shorter version. I mean, even Rob said he was going to be lobbying for a bit shorter, as he liked it so much after going short for RobKowski. But, yeah, the dark? Not sold, ladies. Definitely NOT sold. Tracy, you could be right in that they might be doing rehearsals and waiting on final touches. But, it's AWFULLY dark, even for that.

But, regardless, he looks downright heavenly. I'm not sure if we are rehearsing or shooting, at this point. But, if you look, you do see a ring on KrisElla's left ring finger. But, not one on RobWard's. *insert raisedeyebrow/WTF emoticon here* Either way, I'm really enjoying that there shirt. Even better than the unbuttoned, pure Rob chest flauntage, that one is definitely highlighting some verra verra nayce pectoral peekage and bicep bumpiness to be sure! *insert drooling idiot emoticon here*

Sweet mother of ALL that is holy, sisters. Do yourselves a HUGE favor and just put this little bit of beauty up on the monitor, maybe raise the zoom level to about 200% and just enjoy [url=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/Gin3vra
Breaking%20Dawn/Rio711-08-10.jpg]the gift that is that shirt[/url]. Apparently, Edward doesn't believe in undershirts and I have never been happier. If he has to be wearing a shirt, I am in full support of this one.

What am i missing. I saw pics. of them and his hair looked light. I thought lighter. Maybe my eyes are going.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Jazz Girl wrote:Oh my sweet sweet sisters... It's Christmas in November. :lol:

Apparently, dear RobWard and his beautiful KrisElla stop to listen to some street music in Rio and get a little caught up in the mood. These beauties are coming out faster than I can keep track of them.

Bask in the love, my sisters.

Although, there are lots and lots of reports that say that the action didn't stop when Bill Condon yelled cut.

That isn't the first time they kept on going when cut was called. In one of the dvd's extras I noticed that. They yell cut and they kept on kissing. funny.