Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Post by cullengirl »

*Squees* I love that snippet, Twimom! I hope my library gets a copy quick so I can be ready when you guys discuss. I think the 2 weeks should be good.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just finished!! Can't wait to discuss :)

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Me too and I LOVED IT!!!!

Happy Birthday Fan!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

ALERT: Nalini has posted the back cover blurb for Kiss of Snow on her blog: http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... blurb.html DO NOT READ if you don't want the Hawke HEA spoiler that is learned in PLAY OF PASSION!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I just finished Play of Passion and I Loved it. To me the Changelings are the heart of these books. My only problem, I read it too fast and now I have to wait for Hawke's book. I am dying to read that one. Finally he will have a HEA! Does anyone know when Hawke's book is coming out?
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I know... the wait is awful! Hawke's book is coming out in HARDCOVER in June 2011.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Nalini posted the first chapter of Hawke's book on her website!!! here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.nalinisingh.com/snow.html
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Just finished Drew and Indigo's book. I lovedit! I'd like a Riley and Drew sandwich. :D

Should we start a discussion? It's been quiet around here.

QOTD: Do you have an inkling who you suspect to be the Ghost?

I'm leaning towards Kaleb now. As Nikita mentioned in the end, he is only loyal to himself and it wouldn't be beyond him to ruin others.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm leaning toward Kaleb as well. He definitely has something going on behind the scenes that hasn't been revealed yet...and although the Ghost does good work sometimes, he doesn't seem completely noble-hearted. I think that could describe Kaleb...but I don't know what he's going to do in the end...and I have no idea where she's taking his character!

So, I know I may have just missed if this had been stated already, but was there ever any indication from Singh if Hawke does or does not end up with Sienna? I'm thinking he does...just from what we have read already. I know there's been some grumbling about that if it does end up being true, but I wasn't sure if it was certain or not...

Thank you Naureen!!
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Yes, it is certain if you read the blurb about his book. I"m a little torn about Sienna. On the hand, she seems to have matured a lot, but on the other hand (in my mind) she's much too young for him. When I picture Hawke, I see a HAWT guy who's into his early 30s. So a 18/19 yr old is pretty young, no? I thought Sienna and Kit would make a great pair.

I have to say though, I was very happy that there were very short chapters regarding the Psy. To be honest, I usually kinda skim them to get back to the changelings. I love how Singh explained that Drew and Indigo's relationship grew out of friendship and a crush. They're so cute together!