Face here! Could use some help from the Twilight community!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
face10
Settled in Forks

Face here! Could use some help from the Twilight community!

Post by face10 »

Hi! I'm Face (well that's my nickname) and I just joined this forum and could really use some help from the Twilight community with a research paper I'm writing about the reading habits of Twilight readers. I've made a survey as part of my research that's only 7, multiple choice questions long and it's completely anonymous and I DESPERATELY need more people to take it since I seem to have gotten a pretty lukewarm response from other Twilight message boards and my draft is due pretty soon. You don't have to have read the books to take the survey- it's also for non-Twilight readers for comparative purposes, but I would especially like people who have read at least one of the books to take it. You will also recieve a package full of my eternal gratitude 6 business days later if you take the survey! Here's the link if you're interested in taking it:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-surve ... K_3baf41ac

So please, please, PLEASE help a poor, tired undergrad out and take my survey! It's painless, I promise!

Anyways- introductory stuff if you're still interested after my spiel:
My screename is face10 b/c Face is my nickname and I spent basically an entire summer playing Phase 10 with the kids I nannied for. I read Twilight as a bet at first b/c vampires really aren't my thing but I lost the bet (and, consequently $20) b/c I ended up enjoying the books. New Moon is my favorite b/c I like Jacob the best out of the big 3 and he gets the most page time in that one. My favorite minor character is Alice and I live in Colorado where I like to hike and rock climb in the summer (I just hibernate during the winter). I'm an undergrad so you can probably guess a number for my age that's pretty close b/c I'm not a nontraditional student. Anyways, I hope you'll all take my survey and I'll see you around the forum!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Face here! Could use some help from the Twilight communi

Post by Jestak »

Hi Face, welcome to the forum. Hope we're able to help with your research. :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Survey Done :) I know I am probably a dork but I always loved creating surveys and analyzing the results! Good luck with yours. Rachel

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Hello! Welcome to the Lex! This is a fantastic place with MANY great people to chat with! Hope you stick around!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey. Welcome to the lex!

I tried to do the survey but it's closed. Sorry! :( Good luck!

If you would like come join us on the Team Alice thread.

Hope to see you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson