Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by Openhome »

Christmas is absolutely perfect! We could mash it up and do a Twilight Christmas at Hogsmeade and Hogwarts!!
What do you all think?
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

I like it! Except, how about a Twilight Christmas New Years at Hogsmeade and Hogwarts!!? Gotta include the New Years part too!
Let's plan!
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Sweet! We can come up with some great places, and choose either over the top Alice-style clothes, or witches cloaks. Maybe even an Aro / Voldimort showdown!
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ooh, that sounds good!
Maybe we could mix it up - the clothes and cloaks. Or maybe, since these parties always last at least a week, have certain days where we wear the cloaks and other days where we wear the Alice-style clothing. The Aro/Voldemort showdown sounds interesting.
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I like the sound of this :D .
Can we have the party (or part of it) in the great hall at Hogwards during the ball for the Triwizard Tournament?? I loved that decor and I think Alice would love it too, since it's completely over the top ;) .

We could come in all covered up in a cloak and then when the party gets started SURPRISE! we reveal our Alice-style clothes underneath it LOL :lol: . (It's getting kind of late over here and I'm getting a little sleepy. Can you tell??) But I think a fancy dress with a cloak over it can look fantastic.

An Aro/Voldemort showdown sounds like fun. Maybe also an Edward/Harry showdown since the world seems to always beg for that. (Or Bella/Hermione or Jacob/Ron or Jane/Draco or or ... Ok, I'm getting carried away here. Shutting) However, I think Alice will be very upset if her party gets ruined by fighting. ;)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Sounds great to me! I especially like the Secret Santa idea. What do you guys think of this invite? I just made it for the week of Christmas, does that work for everyone?

Ali
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

It's beautiful! And the dates work fine for me.
What exactly is Secret Santa?? :oops:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Secret Santa basically goes like this. Someone will give everyone names (let's say I get you; you don't necessarily get my name though). They would PM the name to you (that's the secret part) and every day for the week you "get" them something that they would like. And at the end of the week, you have to try to guess who your santa was. So, when giving the gifts, you usually try to throw them off; pick something that they don't think you would know about or something that you wouldn't pick.

Though, I don't know how that would work on here... Our screen names are on the top of the post.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

What we did last year was just get the items, then give them to our person, and they knew who it would be when we gave our presents. It seemed to work last year and no one complained.
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

It's perfect JazpersGirl!!
Can you go post it on the other character threads? The other's might come join us as well.
I will get started on locations! I think if we find all those hilarious jokes about Twilight vs. Harry Potter, they would be fun to post as well.
Nice job ladies!!