Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by kayAlicekay »

Seeing as how the party is in less than a week, we might as well start getting ready now!
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Oh I get the Secret Santa thing now, thanks! It sounds like fun :D but it probably takes a lot of planning right.
Have we decided on the dresscode yet or can we just mix it up and decide for ourselfs?
And is there anything else that still needs to be done? Maybe food and drinks or music. Or can everybody bring something to eat and listen to.
I'll just start looking for everything. So much to do, so little time. ;)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ok, we have two days to plan this party.
Wear an Alice-type dress, but cover it with a witch's cloak. We need to get music and food, and to find out what kind of things we need to get. Come on, we have to do this!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

With no intention of sounding whiny or anything, but wasn't the party supposed to start yesterday?
Are there still people coming this week or should we move it to the week after christmas? I guess the invites weren't send as well so people didn't even know there was supposed to be a party.
Oh well, I'll just wait for a little while longer until someone else is here.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Yeah, we need to do a party! -pretends like she's been here the whole time-

I can do Secret Santa if people want, I still have the list from last year, I'd just modify it. :D

EDIT: After reviewing the last page(s); BRILLIANT IDEA! I think we should have the Yule Ball (like someone said), then an after party at the Three Broomsticks... Guys in dress robes, girls in dresses...

Kayla~ -snick- Voldemort vs. Aro... that'd be a tough competition.

Okay, people, PARTY PLANNING TIME! I'll have a party all by myself if no one else joins in! because I'm in HP fangirl world right now. just got Quidditch Through the Ages yesterday and am going to re-read Prisoner of Azkaban after I finish To Kill a Mockingbird. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Let me know who to get my gift for, and I'm all ready to party!

We can begin here first! It is even decorated for the season! And THIS should warm us up nicely!

I call the cool and festive GREEN robe!
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

The location looks great! It's like looking out of the window here in Holland right now. Looks like we're gonna have a white christmas (which is rare here) :D
And is that Butterbeer? I've always wondered what that looks like and how that tastes.

If we're doing the secret santa, can you put me on the list as well?
And you won't be alone, because in case you haven't noticed yet, I'm lurking around the Lex pretty much all the time. ;)
I'm also in a HP state right now :lol: I'm reading DH, gotta compare the movie to the book. Although I still haven't seen the movie :( But I'm going soon! Finally have the time since my Christmas break has officially started! :D

Is there anything else that needs to be done? I'd love to help, but I have no idea how you guys normally do this.
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Yay! We finally get to start the party! I do believe we are going to have to extend it.
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Since it's Christmas already, I agree with KayKay. Let's get the party started! (I feel like P!nk :lol: )

I'm currently wearing this robe and I will reveal the beautiful dress that's underneath when I'm not here on my own anymore. Are you curious yet? ;)

In the mean time; I've brought some music with me.
OMG! Just found out Alexandre Desplat made the score for HP7. Needless to say, he also did the score for New Moon. Everybody probably already knew that, but I just found out so I'm having a little fangirl moment here. How I love music from movies! :D

I noticed there wasn't a tree in your location Kayla. I hope you don't mind but I've brought one. The chandelier is really nice, but what is Christmas without a tree? It's still a little under-decorated right now, so bring something to decorate it with if you like.

I'm going to taste some of that Butterbeer now and hope that someone will show up at this party...
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Okay, so now that I'm here and have danced with him, him, and him, I'm ready for a snack. The house elves brought this. Enjoy!