Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(We're all back in the mansion, right? Because you're all about to see a very Harry Potter crazed Queenie...which is never good at 3 in the morning.)

Above the shuffling of feet below, something along the lines of a fierce wind filled the room, followed by a trail of black smog that shot threw the window and collided into the nearest recliner. Within the mere seconds that it took for the smoke to clear, fiery green sparks spewed from the fireplace and soon, a very wide eyed Queenie sat in the place where the darkness had occupied.

"...it was absolutely BRILLIANT!" Queenie jabbered, the flames from within the fireplace seemed to cackle in tune with her enthusiasm.

She didn't seem to notice the Mafia's long absence one bit.

"She's still talking about it? My god, she's dragged me to the movies at least 12 times before you came to get me, Lid." Dexter groaned from the kitchen.

"Muggles are truly something. Really, they are. Who would have thought they'd be able to get it all down pat? How do they even know about it?" Queenie giggled to herself, twirling her wand in her fingers as she stared at everyone coming through the door as if nothing had ever changed.

(Ah...how I've missed you Mafia thread)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(No, Dex no, don't post! We're all in Spain! Cept Lid, who's in Cananananananananda on her secret mission. And decorating the Mansion. At the same time. Cuz she can do that. Come join us in Spain, Queenie!)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Woops, Queenie meant to say that she was in spain then...completely change everything that she posted and pretend that she has just poofed into the Spain Mafia mansion...or whatever we have there! :roll: )
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Okay, so, where are we?

...And I really need to finish Act 1 of AVPM. Heh.

...this line is being a Harry Potter fangirl, because I just bought Quidditch Through the Ages...

...this line is here because it needs to be...))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Everyone is in Spain, at the hotel we're staying at, lugging their sorry bottoms up to our suites. Cept Lid, who is off on a secert mission she'll be returning from in about 3 lines or so. Even Queenie and Dexter are here, bearing donuts and tomfoolery!)

Lid poofed back to the hotel, but about an hour before the Mafia would arrive. She dashed up to the suite, arms filled with carzy-awesome decorations. And a noble (which she named Donna out of sentimentalism) fir tree that she borrowed in Canada, since Europe was in a lack of Christmas trees epidemic. Plus a couple huge boxes of lights and baubles for said tree. And five huge coolers, filled to the brim. Not that she was going to let anyone know what was in those. They went down to the hotel freezers, to be opened at a later date (in about 4 days, IRT, so, maybe one Mafia day). The hotel boys she conscripted dragged the boxes up to the suites, and thanking them for their efforts, flung the door closed. She had a lot of decorating to do, and only an hour to do it. Thank heavens for vampire speed.

With 5 minutes to go, she was done. Everything was shiny. Literally. Spangled. Bedecked. Slathered. Bedazzled. Absolutely covered with Christmas decorations and a buttload of glitter-snow. Snow-snow could wait. All in all, it looked fantastic. Lid smirked happily to herself, but started when she heard the elevator down the hallway ding and the tromping of a herd of very zombie-like people get out. She hurriedly poofed away to reappear just down the hallway about 30 seconds before now, so she could pretend that she'd been waiting for them the whole time.

(Something tells me that Lid should stop messing with the time-space continuum now before it explodes and covers her in glowy wowy stuff.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Got it.

DONUTS!

Are your screens snowing too?))

Lucia groaned. "And why did I bring all of this stuff? Real smart, Lu... So heavy..." Lucia was slowly and steadily lugging her suitcases across the lobby of a very, very, fancy hotel. She was carrying--or attempting to carry--two giant suitcases which were so full that a human carrying them would fall over and probably break their back. The concierge and some other guest were giving her funny looks, most likely because she was a rather small and weak-looking person carrying two suitcases as big as her. "Shouldn't've gone on that shopping trip..." she mumbled.

"Mariaaaaaa! Come help me!" she yelled finally, flopping down on an armchair. "I'm going to fall over," Lucia added with a groan as Maria walked into the lobby, took one look at her, and burst out laughing.

-h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(OHDEARSTORMFATHERITSSNOWING.
On the Lex. Sadly not at my house. We got our annual snowfall during Thanksgiving. But the Lex snow is spoiling my evil plans, however cool it may be!)

Downstairs, I could hear Lucia struggling with two hugenormous suitcases, though I had told everyone they didn't need to bring much. Silly Lucia. I made a quick call down to the front desk, and in moments, a couple of very buff and helpful concierges appeared over her should with a pulleycartythingy to carry her stuff for her.

(... urk, brain died.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"Maria, no laughing!" Lucia chided as the phone rang in the background. Two very buff concierges came and picked up a suitcase each.

"Oh thank everything for Lidia," Lucia sighed, pulling herself up and following them into the elevator. "Thank you, er..."

"Roberto," one supplied.

"Pedro," the other one added.

"Yeah," Lucia agreed. The elevator chimed and the elevator door opened. The concierges groaned and picked up the suitcases with grunts. Lucia eyed them pityingly.

"Thanks, Lid," Lucia grinned as she caught sight of Lidia down the hall.

((The word concierge reminds me of The Office. zD))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Rosa flew into a random hotel room's window... Whoever it was, it wasn't the Mafia's, but at least they weren't in. Rosa smiled, after changing back into her normal form. She could hear voices of the Mafia inside, she was lucky, they where close. Quietly, she opened the door and looked out. Jackpot! There was Lid and Lucia!

"Boo!" she called, coming out into the hall. "I'm back! And look what I've brought!" She happily reached a hand into her purse and grabbed out several mini shopping bags full of sweets. She had shrunken them for easier mobility.

((Ahhh!!! I can't think! Ugh!!! It's sooo cold here!!! And the snow doesn't help... it just reminds me of what's outside... Lol! Actually, we don't have much snow outside this year. Right now we have fog... very thick... very white... fog!!! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(It's snowing on the Lex! How cool is that! They sure didn't have that 2 years ago, haha.)

The corner of Queenie's lips pulled down into a slight frown as she took in the heaps of luggage that continued to fill the room.

"Are we staying that long? ...I'm afraid that I forgot to pack Nagini and Kingsley with me...hope they aren't too cross with me." She murmured, seeming to consider this for a moment.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts as Rosa barged into the room, a handful of gifts in tow.

Queenie perked up. "Oh, goodie! Did you manage to stop by Hogsmeade? I've been dying to get my hands on some bloodybeer!"
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.