Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

((Hmm... Maybe we should start again fresh? I think it would be a lot easier... though we can still keep our same characters... What do you guys think? We can start with something small though, since there isn't very many of us still here... ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

((I agree starting over small would be good. It'd also be easy for new people to catch up if the thread got going again and new people wanted to join.))
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Agreed...it'd be good to stick to the characters we already have. ((Besides, there's no way I'm giving up playing Demetri. Too fun. Too fun. >:) )) How about we keep the roleplayng to character development? Like how we did when the thread was first started out and people were just roaming the castle introducing themselves to each other. Romances, ya da.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Alright, should we start soon? If we start with all the intro stuff and blah blah, people still have time to come and join.))
ImageImageImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(By all means. Ladies first, lovely Rosa Elena. :p Demetri will sure to keep a distant but close eye on her.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Hehe, Alright :D I'm modifying Elena's power a little. She has to touch a person, or an object to know it's past, lot less confusing for me! Hehe!))

Elena stared at the hidden entrance of the lair of the Volturi. La Societa Segreta, it was called, 'The Secret Society.' A perfect name for a secret ruling society of vampires- well secret to humans. All vampires knew who the Volturi where, and what they stood for. Elena had only recently decided to join into the Society, after finding nothing left for her in a normal vampire life.

Elena had only been a vampire for about fifty-ish years, not long for a vampire--though it felt long to Elena. She had lived those fifty years alone, and in seclusion. Everything that had been good to her... was abandoned in the past, during her human life. Elena was finally moving on, or trying to at least. She hoped that being in the Volturi would keep her busy enough to forget...

After standing at the entrance for minutes, Elena finally pushed her way in. Her hand pressed to the door, instantly flooding her mind with the history of the door, all the way down to it's creation. She saw flashes of many other vampires, and humans, entering into the door... though only vampires came out. She jerked her hand away, cutting off the connection. She had forgotten... again... to not use her hand to open the door. When items, or people, came into skin contact... Elena had the ability to see what had happened to it in it's existence...

After the incident with the door, Elena pulled her sleeves past her hands, closing off the openings with her fingers. Everything in this castle was old, and Elena shuddered to imagine visions, of all that had gone on in the building, flooding into her head at once...

"Hello?" she called out, wondering if anyone was about.
ImageImageImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"The castle's isn't nearly that old, you know? We keep it nice and tidy, if I do say so myself" Demetri mused, startling the girl in front of him momentarily before she turned to see who had shattered the silence.

The girl was lucky that she was good looking. Unless invited, anyone who usually intruded ended up hacked to bits. Not that they came off as any sort of threat to the Volturi, anyway. But with little to do these past couple of months, Jane and the others had grown quite wary and bored.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As Elena took in her surroundings, a voice sounded behind her. She tensed for a moment, before relaxing and turning around. She had been too absorbed to notice that another vampire had joined her. After being startled, it took her a moment to register what he had said. Elena turned around, slowly, to see who had spoken. Her eyes widened slightly at how good looking the vampire behind her was... though, of course, all vampires where good looking.... but even so, it had been a while since she had last seen another vampire.

"Oh! Sorry!" she exclaimed, her dark eyes wide and weary as she took in the vampire before her. Elena knew she had to be polite and cautious... she was NOT interested in dying for the second time. "The castle's lovely, I mean no disrespect... It's just my power..." She trailed off, lowering her head slightly. Elena released the edges of her sleeves, letting her hands free, though she still kept them near her side.
ImageImageImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"Oh! Sorry! The castle's lovely, I mean no disrespect...it's just my power...." The girl stammered, suddenly deciding that her sleeves of her (cloak?) required her undivided attention.

For a moment, Demetri simply leaned against the wall, scrutinizing the vampire in front of him.

"You must be Elena. I was given the task of seeking you out this afternoon but seeing as you've already found your way...that won't be necessary." He murmured. "To what occasion do we owe this pleasure? Of course, we have many seers to tell us that, but it's always nice to hear it from the actual person."
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"You must be Elena. I was given the task of seeking you out this afternoon but seeing as you've already found your way...that won't be necessary." The vampire in front of her murmured. "To what occasion do we owe this pleasure? Of course, we have many seers to tell us that, but it's always nice to hear it from the actual person."

Elena didn't show any sign of being surprised that the vampire in front of her new her name. The Volturi had countless of methods of learning information, like the seers for instance. Elena carefully glanced at the vampire, a little self conscious as he analyzed her. "I wish to join the Volturi," was all she said. She bit her lip, before continuing. "I hope that my power would be beneficial to the Guard, and I also hope to expand my gift while in my service."

Elena had rehearsed what she wanted to say before she had entered into the castle. She hoped that she wouldn't make a fool of herself... especially if she hoped to join... Because if she failed... she would have no where else to go.
ImageImageImage