Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Really? That's weird, I would think because Scorpius and Rose are basically spitting image of Draco and Hermione (personality and appearances somewhat) the two would be interconnected somehow. :lol: )

(Haha, at the writing down Ravenclaw part)

Queenie stared quizitively at the table that had just seemed to appear out of nowhere before turning to look at her wand. She didn't remember conjuring a table. She shrugged. Perhaps she was just distracted.

"One Ravenclaw...who should be next? We need one of each house in order to celebrate!"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol! Love the Sorting hat song. :D ))

Rosa admired all the decorating and the presents, marveling at Lid's awesomeness. Only she could pull something like this off. Still looking around, Rosa placed her grocery bags on the table, and allowed them to go back to normal size. When she came back, she found the others playing with an extremely old looking, dusty, talking hat.

"The sorting hat?" she asked, eyebrow raised. "How in the world did you take that from Hogwarts?"

((Happy New Years!)
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(That was wonderful poetry. Much better than anything of mine. Cept' Smiffles' poetry. Did I ever mention that Lidia has a rhyming kitty?)

As Lucia and Queenie tore through the piles of presents to find theirs and Rosa squeezed in the door, I flounced over to a huge bean bag sofa and plopped down on it happily, a bag of Boy Scout popcorn from one of my presents in hand. People know me too well. (Cuz, with the exception of Girl Scout Cookies, Boy Scout chocolate carmel popcorn is the most delicious fundraiser food ever.)

Lucia was contendedly cuddling her shiny new laptop when Queenie pulled out her awesome present, which began singing a hilarious and well rhymed poem. Rosa's eyebrow went up in suspicious excitement, "The sorting hat? How in the world did you take that from Hogwarts?"

I giggled, "I borrowed it. The Scarf will never notice, right? And it's just until I perfect magical cloning so I can return it and we have our own version." Lucia was, by that time, sorted into Ravenclaw, so I rolled over up onto her table and languidly draped myself across it (and her). "Welcome to Ravenclaw, m'dear! Where we are bosstastic, own Grammar Sticks and will /pwn everyone." I grinned brightly.
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Rolling around like Draco Malfoy, Viola? :lol: )

"Why, yes. You see, Lidia seemed to have gotten to it first...in which case, I casually swept by her headquarters and 'borrowed' it a little myself." Queenie smiled to herself, suddenly recalling an earlier incident. "I must say that it would probably be a good idea to feed that Pheonix once in a while. It nearly poked my eye out, it did. Fortunately, the curse that I aimed at it missed by a hair and flew out the window." She admitted, scratching the back of her head with a gloved hand.

"Want to give it a go, Rosa?" Queenie perked up upon seeing the other vampire.

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Al pokes his head out into the hallway. Empty, as usual. Slowly he creeps out, looking around for Mafia folk. "Hello, anyone there?" It seems like eternity since Al last returned, and it has been. He'd needed some time away, out of the house, and while his vacation had lasted longer than he had expected, who cared? It had been nice.

"Anyone?" He called, twisting his head around the edge of his door and taking a peek. Nope. The hall was quiet. Sighing, he shut the door behind him, tossing his luggage onto the floor and lying down on his bed. It was time for a long nap.

((I'm sorry! God, I miss this place! I haven't been here in so long! I'm hoping to post more frequently, I apologize :D It feels good to return!))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Hey Derek! The Mafia (all, uh... *counts* four of us that are still alive) is in Spain right now, but I bet Lidia'll spot Al and poof him over. Nice to see you're alive too.)

I pouted. "That's where it went. I was gunna give that to you for Christmas anyways!" Heaving a sigh, I set aside my popcorn in a safe, protected fold of the beanbag and dove back into the sea of presents and wrapping paper to find some more of mine. I collected a few ginormous bows along the way too (I was really sorta hoping that someone had gotten me a massive box filled with bows. I had a bit of a fetish.)

Poking my head out from under a wrapping paper wave, I noticed twinkling lights on the new tablet I got myself (and pretty much everyone else) for Christmas. Summoning it, I peered at it's notice. Someone was in the Mafia Mansion. A certain someone named Al. I perked up- long time no see! He'd been off for a while, doing Al-y type things. Hrmm. Since I'd had no notice, there were no presents for him. Buttttt.... No, I had a bunch of extra presents stored away. So long as he didn't mind some glitter on his electronics, I think he'd be okay. I waded out of the paper pool hopefully unnoticed and dashed off to my room to grab the presents and wrap them before I poofed Al here.

A few minutes later, I came back out of my room with a small armful of presents and placed them under the tree. Going back to my tablet, I followed Al around the Mansion until he stopped in his room to take a nap. Once he had shut his eyes, I concentrated for a moment. He had vanished from my screen, which should mean that he was in the spare bedroom of the suite. I pulled out a foghorn and sneaked over to his door and ducked inside.

(It's true about the bow thing. My mirror is covered in bows and ribbons and stuff. Dunno why.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*sniffs* I miss the Mafia. AND I'M SO BORED. Someone please post to alleviate my boredom, pretty please? I'm stuck on a couch, unable to move. I have nothing better to do than bother ya'll to the ends of the internet. Just post or I'll wake up Lid from her DW-induced fangirl coma and let her go completely bonkers. And it won't be pretty. I can't promise England will survive.

Double post. Herpaderp. I'm naughty. And bored!)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Viola~ I totally get your last line of your signature now, the allons-y? I feel so smart. "...My mom's on board."
I worked hard on those rhymes, thank you.
Scarf... Now THAT would be interesting if let loose in the Mafia. :lol:
I really want a tablet, I must admit. My poor netbook Spot is pretty much dead by now.

Hey Derek!

Emma~ Well, it depends. An amazing fanfic I've read (Her Eyes by Written Anonymous) has an amazing Scorpius, although Rose kind of irks me. In my head, Rose is smart but not obnoxiously so, and swears like Ron. She's a Chaser. Scorpius changes for me based on the context of the plot.
I'm not THAT obsessive... Am I?

New favourite smilies: :hello: :duel: ))

Lucia grinned at Lidia as she imagined putting the Grammar Sticks to use. A lot of people used bad grammar and whacking them with a stick for punishment? Now THAT was something truly exciting. As she was daydreaming, she felt Lidia slide off her and maraud through the presents, which reminded Lucia of her new Scorpius. Which reminded her of her other presents...

Lucia eyed the pile suspiciously before diving in.

"Boooooooooooooooooks!" she yelled happily, hugging them to her chest and setting them on top of the Ravenclaw table and beside Scorpius. There were many more cries of "Look!" and "YES!" as she opened more and more presents, such as a sketchpad, a new iPod and a lot of books. After opening The Lost Hero* by Rick Riordan and reading the first page she jumped as she heard a foghorn blasting rather close. She jumped before swearing in Spanish, reminding herself that she was a vampire for goodness sake, and why should she scared of a foghorn? It was probably Lidia anyway.

"Lidia? Hey Liiiidia?" she called, setting her book down and lightly hopping over piles of presents yet to be opened and through the door. Glancing down the empty hall curiously, she quietly crept towards the source of the noise.

((Bleh, small post.
There, much bigger.
...It feels like a horror movie, though. Hehe.

*I FINALLY GOT IT AND READ IT. Piper is awesome, as is Leo, and Jason's meh.
Percy, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(I'm a little afraid to read The Lost Hero. I feel like I'd just skip through the introduction of the new characters just to read the parts where Annabeth and Percy finally come in. Would you recommend it, though? Its a double edge sword, really...its like reading a generation 2 series of Harry Potter, where its another 7 books growing up with all their kids. You want to read but then its not quite the same...haha kind of went on a tangent there.)

(I shall post more once I submerge myself back into Queenie's head!)

Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Annabeth's only in the book for a little bit, and Percy... well... The whole reason Piper, Jason, and Leo (the three new demigods) are found is because Percy's missing. And I won't say much else, other than he's not in The Lost Hero but I'm almost positive he'll be the main focus of Son of Neptune, the second book. Him being the son of Poseidon, and Neptune being Poseidon but Roman-ified. And I'm pretty sure I know what Son of Neptune will be about from the title of the book and the end of The Lost Hero, but I can't say that because it will spoil.
So if you're looking for Annabeth/Percy/Grover/Rachel, they're not in it much; however, if you're looking for books like PJatO and don't mind new characters (who are the same age as Annabeth and Percy, btw--the book's set in the winter after the Titan War or whatever it's called), definitely read it.
Yeah, it's not really the same, but I loved it and am super excited for Son of Neptune to come out in April or something.

..........))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)