Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DonnaMacCullen
Settled in Forks

Hiya I'm DonnaMacCullen

Post by DonnaMacCullen »

Profile Name:
I picked my name because its always Edward in my world & that would be the closest I would get to being a "Cullen"

Favourite Main Character

It just has to be Edward! I think his character in the book is better although I do like RPatz playing him.

My Favourite Minor Character
It would have to be Alice, I think her character is cool it would have been great at that age to have a friend like her in school.

My Hobbies
Well I think reading is way up there but also have 2 daughters & husband that take up a lot of my time. I like to cook anything from cakes to curries. I have lost count the amount of times I have read the Twilight books, I am trying not to read them again as I feel I need to read something different, but I wouldn't bet that I won't be reading them by tonight, lol!!!

Where I Am From ?
I have been living in Scotland for the last few years now & am really liking it.

How Old Am I?
I am in my 30's

Anything Else I Would Like To Share?
I still can't believe how hooked I am on the Twilight series as a whole, I have never, never re read books before but can't seem to help myself with Twilight. I love the books better than the films I always think that they miss out the best bits in the films. I liked Twilight as a film the best, New Moon wasn't my favourite film but I loved the music. Ecilpse I found disappointing as a film I expected too much, I wish the bit about Alice & the wedding proposal was in the film. I really hope Breaking Dawn is made for the fans.All the soundtracks & scores have been great & I am looking forward to Carter Burwell doing the score for BD.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hiya I'm DonnaMacCullen

Post by Jestak »

Hi Donna, welcome to the forum. Cool to have people from Scotland here--my father's family came over to the US from Scotland long, long ago. Hope you enjoy it here. :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey. Welcome to the lex! :wave:

I know what you mean about having to force yourself to read other books. I have to do that too. Especially when I first read Twilight.

If you would like come join us on the Team Edward and Team Alice threads.

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Welcome to the Lex! I'm Kym! I'm Team Edward too :)! Yeah it would've been so awesome to have a best friend like Alice lol
I hope to see you around the board!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Welcome to the Lex! Glad to have you here! You'll love it!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story