Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy!! I love your avi!! Lol! :D

So since I can't find a new story that interests me like VA, I've gone to fanfiction lol! Fanfics usually help my addictions :lol:!

Does anyone have any actors that they would like to see play Dimitri in the VA movie?? I recently seen new pics of Henry Cavill and I would love to see him as Dimitri! Ben Barnes is okay, but I don't see him as Dimitri!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

:D Thank you, Kymmii-Kins. I'm glad someone likes it. I made it for a contest entry on one of GM's message boards. I didn't win.....exactly, but I did get some recognition for it. :)

Speaking of FF, Kym, I've been thinking about writing a very short one-shot piece for a wedding scene between either Rose and Dimitri or Christian and Lissa. I haven't decided on either or if I'm even gonna sit down and plan a story out. I haven't written anything remotely close to FF since about 2002. I'm so nervous that it'll be a complete fail!

Would anyone be interested in reading it if I was to write one. It'll take some time though because even if I don't own any of the characters I want it to be as close to Richelle's vision and writing as possible.

I honestly can't think of any actors to play DImitri. I have seen some photos of Ben Barnes and he looks like he could play the part. I've never seen him acting in anything though so I don't know if he could play him well. Then again, every reader has their own interpretation and character visions. I think I'd need to see a bunch of newbie actors. Lol.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

You're welcome :D! Wow a contest that's exciting lol! Even if you didn't win it's great to let people see your work so you can get feedback!

You used to write ff :O?! Wow I never knew that lol! I've never tried writing, but I am a very loyal reader ;) lol! You should definitely try writing something! I've read some pretty bad stories lol, but if you are determined to keep it close to Richelle's writing style I'm sure you'll do great!

I haven't found an actor who fits the part of my Dimitri! I have one in my head that I see when reading, but he's hard for me to describe lol! I know there probably won't be an actor that will fit everyone's view perfect, but hopefully it will be someone who everyone will see and automatically think Dimitri! Lol Paige and I were talking about getting newbie actors once upon a time lol! We thought that would be a good idea because the actors shouldn't be from another huge franchise! Like if the actors were from Harry Potter or TVD then we are just going to see them as their previous characters, and the VA should have its own fanbase! It would be great to find new actors to play the parts! :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Well, I am in no way a writer and I was about 11-13 when I was writing FF, so it wasn't very creative. I used to write for an R&B group called B2K.

If I do write this it'll be between Rose & Dimitri. Even though Richelle has given great insight through Rose on how Lissa thinks, I wouldn't feel comfortable writing from Lissa's POV. It'd be interesting to do though, just for fun. I wouldn't post it anywhere though.

I feel really good about writing one but I don't know where to start. I need some brainstorming time.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Well so far I haven't found any other entertaining books to read :(! Hopefully I'll find something soon though! They don't have to be vampire or wolf related, but something interesting! I was on FB the other day and I seen on the VA page they showed the cover of the Bloodlines book :D!! It's so exciting lol!

Chrissy~Lol well that's amazing that you wrote ff when you were that young! Ooo B2K I love them! They were on the movie "You Got Served" too right??
I think it would be interesting to see Rose's point of view since she is a more dynamic character! She's so strong, smart, and sassy (haha I had to continue with the S words :lol:!) there's more to write about with her! Adding Dimitri to the mix is always a plus ;) lol!

Take some time and see what you can come up with! It would probably help to think of how you want it to go before you really start that way writer's block won't get in the way!
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Congratz Richelle Mead! She's pregnant! :D She says the baby is due the same week three new books come out (including Bloodlines) :lol: Yay!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I just finished the series and I can't wait for Bloodlines!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Aww that's so sweet! Congrats to Richelle :D!!
I'm soo excited for Bloodlines!!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I hope I don't get into trouble for this post, but my previous post ^ was back in February lol! I think it's about time I post here again :)!

I'm so anxious for Bloodlines to come out! I get excited when I see it mentioned online :lol:!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Me too! I'm counting down the days. I can't decide on if I want to buy a physical copy or just get the ebook for my Nook.

Aside from her pregnancy, she has so much going on this August. We get Bloodlines, Succubus Revealed, and if I'm not mistaken, she has 2 graphic novels coming out (I could be wrong though).