Official Promos and Trailers

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

knikki wrote:hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha
oh you are definitely not the only one excited about the trailer. gah! i can't wait to have a new one to look at for the last month and a half before the movie actually comes out....at which point, i will literally spontaneously combust. and that'll be tragic because then i'd never see the movie!

i'm not making any sense but that's cool. and knikki, i am in cincinnati so the logistics of that probably aren't going to work out lol
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

knikki wrote:
Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^ i know!!!! ahhh!!! i just downloaded the widget, so i'll be watching it at 8 on oct 9th!! ::claps hands excitedly::
now i won't have to convince someone to see sex drive with me. even though i'd still love to see the twilight trailer on the big screen....sigh
hahaha I love that someone out there is as excited as I am about the tailer! When I read that on stephenie's site I think I literally went "AHHH!" hahahaha So SO excited! I'd go see Sex Drive with you!!!! lol where do you live? haha
I'm pretty sure most of us around here are as excited as you are. ;)

I downloaded the widget and made post-it notes to myself about 8 p.m. on the 9th. :lol:
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Hey, I heard that the Twilight trailer is playing in front of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Is that true everywhere, just certain theaters? Cuz if it's playing, I think I'm going to the movies tonight...
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh man. i actually wanted to see that movie! if the twilight trailer was in front of it i would definitely convince my sister to go with me tonight...
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

it all really depends on the loop of trailers that's put in before the movie...more like a lottery system nothing set in stone. I've talked to some ppl who work at the theater and they said it's not really specific trailers to specific movies- they just put in a trailer role before the movie so if you see the Twilight trailer i guess you're lucky...CAUSE I'VE BEEN LIKE 50 TIMES TO THE MOVIES FOR THE TEASER TRAILER WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NEVER SAW IT! :evil:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I'm confused about the new trailer coming out. Is it just going to be posted on thetwilightmovie.com at 8 PST and you can watch it any other time after that? Is that how they're doing it or is it some tv station or what? Sorry I'm so confused! :?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

Regarding the trailer, from Stephenie's Web site:
October 3, 2008

Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

* You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.
* The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.
* A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event.
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

I'm going to be honest... I think I've watched the Twilight trailer and teaser about sixty times in the past week. I can't help myself..and I've already scheduled to go see the movie with like four different groups of people on the same night.

November 21 is going to more exciting than Christmas.
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

(E.C.Is.Mine) wrote:I'm going to be honest... I think I've watched the Twilight trailer and teaser about sixty times in the past week. I can't help myself..and I've already scheduled to go see the movie with like four different groups of people on the same night.

November 21 is going to more exciting than Christmas.

totally, i'm so stoked for this movie it's ridiculous- it should be illegal for someone to be this excited about something baha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ChiaraCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by ChiaraCullen »

i can wait :cry:

Maybe on 30 october i'll see the 15minutes of the film in Rome but i don't know,how can i wait if i'll see some scenes?????
I don't know what to do :roll:
E cosi il leone si innamorò dell'agnello