Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Mafia thread's heart rate: :heartbroke:

Guys, looks like it's time to resuscitate it again!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
_Vurktoid_
Settled in Forks

Post by _Vurktoid_ »

*Walks in through the front door* :hello: Ok, I'm back. In black.
Alright, someone please explain to me what the heck is going on. Please, I have no idea what's going on or why you people are talking with "" and stuff. Be nice to know before I get back to causing trouble.
On the other hand, put me back on the main peeps list, cause I'm here to stay!
Da na na na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA na na na na na na na VURKTOID!!!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((New posts! *cheers*

*gets out heart pump*

Well, we're in Spain, and opening Christmas presents, and Queenie has the Sorting Hat, and Lidia's collecting Al to come back to the main hotel room... Lucia is in the hall... If Viola posts again she can bring you back. And explain better.))

"Did I hear a foghorn?" Lucia called hesitantly. "Lidia, you there?" she glanced down the hall, shrugged, and turned back to the main hotel room where everyone was to go back to petting Scorpius.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Hi Vurk! Um, again. We swtiched to proper format a loooooooooooooong time ago. Probably like, 7 threads ago.

What Hannah said (is that Colin I see?) Lid'll come fetch you once I find her. See, I'm not a Hufflepuff, and she's very good at hiding. We're kinda stuck at Christmas even though it's Presidents Day and Lid is probably upset that she didn't get to celebrate Ferris Wheel Day.)

Something stirred beneath the sea of paper. Quiet ripples rocked the uneven surface. The ripples moved slowly in the direction of the couch, and the sound system in the suite began quietly humming the Jaws theme.

I leapt out ofht e sea of paper, flailing and screaming, and landed delicately on Lucia's head. "SHARK ATTACK." Lucia screamed. UI frowned and got off, perching on the arm of a couch. "There may have been a foghorn, there might not have been. But if Al comes stumbling out, throw a pillow at him. He's sleepy. But there's yet another person at the Mansion I need to go fetch, so if you'll excuse me..." I poofed away.

And appeared smack in front of Vurktoid, who was apparently alive and unmolested by werechinchillas. Shocking. "Hola, Vurk. Surived the wee vicious beasties, I see. Took you long enough!"
_Vurktoid_
Settled in Forks

Post by _Vurktoid_ »

(Ah, I see what we're doing now. Thanks for the heads-up!)

"Hello, Lidia." I said. "Miss me?" I walk through the door of whereever-we-are-in-Spain and take a long look around.
"To make a long story short," I begin, "the Volturi REALLY don't like the idea of me ruling anything, so I got removed from power over Baja California. Forcibly, in fact. Jimmy and Spark are in a location known only to me right now, so don't bother asking. So basically, my last little endeavor was an attack on Castle Volterra. Went well at first, then I got thoroughly thrashed by the entire guard. And so, I come back to the Mafia, wondering if there is still a place for me here."
I pause for a moment.
"There is, right?"
Da na na na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA na na na na na na na VURKTOID!!!
edwardlikeshaystacks

(wooo! welcome back, Vurk!)

Queenie beamed, apparating to where the sound had come from and quickly prying the Foghorn from where it was bolted to a hinge. She turned it over in her gloved hands. It looked oddly familiar...something about band camp? Queenie shrugged and pushed the thought back in her mind for later examination. She turned her gaze on the newcomer who she did not recognise in the slightest.

"Now then!" She greeted, inclining her head curtly and then blinking in surprise as the Foghorn sounded in her hands.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I'd like my brain to tell me where Lid is. I think she's been kidnapped by the Saturnaryans. They think she's a great big fish too.)

I nodded slowly as Vurk explained his long absence, eyebrows slowly creeping up my forehead in an attempt to become very pointy and expressive. "And they let you live? Shocking. Aro must have been in a good mood." My thoughtful face I had worn while he was talking evaporated into a pleased grin. "I'm happy to welcome you back, Vurk. And if the Volturi come sniffing after you I'll sit on Aro's head. I've discovered some new tricks since our last meeting." Grinning, I gestured and led him back upstairs via the very posh lift to the Mafia suite, Queenie waiting at the door for us with a bemused expression, and holding my foghorn (or are you in Al's room?). I wrinkled my nose for a moment, thinking. "Vurk, did you ever meet Queenie? I honestly can't remember. And I don't expect her to either."
edwardlikeshaystacks

(They might have met but that was before Queenie had the Avada Kedavra spell shot at her and killed her memory. >_>; and I'm where you are so waiting by the door is just fine!)

Queenie's eyebrows pulled together and she turned to study Vurk in a way that suggested that he might have grown another head. After a moment, this didn't seem to be enough and she allowed herself to close the already short distance between them.

"...he doesn't look familiar to me." Queenie blurted, her crimson red eyes burning curiously.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Alrighty. We were doing so good! KEEP IT TOGETHER, PEOPLE. LIVE.
In other news...
HOLY STORMFATHER THE NEXT SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO STARTS ON APRIL 23D. BE EXCITED.
Especially you, Hannah!)

"...he doesn't look familiar to me." Queenie replied curiously. I shrugged, unconcerned. I hadn't expected her to remember. Even if it had been ages since she'd suddenly reappeared to us with no idea who we were, and even though pretty much else had let it slip their mind, it floated in the back of my subconscious. I'd have to investigate one day, Sherlock hat and all that jazz. I pulled Vurk and Queenie back in the door- I could hear humans coming up the stairs at the distant end of the hallway and I didn't want them to be suspicious or anything, despite the fact that they were quite far away and I had reserved the next ten rooms closest to us (this was a big floor). "C'mon, it's still Smithmas in my opinion and I ain't done celebratin'. Or maybe it's Ferris Wheel Day. Spring Break? Easter? Doctor Who?"
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I KNOW. I AM SO EXCITED. IT BETTER BE COMING OUT IN BBCCA THE SAME DAY AS BBCA, OR I'LL REALLY NEED TO FIND A SITE WHICH UPLOADS IT THE DAY OF.

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I've literally been making weird noises and jumping up and down randomly ever since I found out. MAAAATT SMIIIIIITH!))

Lucia rubbed her head a bit and frowned. Of course Lidia had already disappeared, so she couldn't chide her. She sighed and turned back to Scorpius before another foghorn sounded. Lucia turned around and saw Queenie frowning at it.

Lids and another vampire were in the doorway now. He was strange, and Lucia was relieved that she wasn't the only one confused as to who he was. She stood up and moved to behind and to the left of Queenie.

"Lucia," she said, extending her hand. "I don't believe we've met. Are another Mafia member? A... Mafian?"

((*dances*))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)